How did your bra size decrease?

I'm wondering how everyone else's bra sizes went down. Did you lose band size? cup size? or both equally? so far I seem to be loosing in band size, but I'm starting to think tweaking cup size might be a better option. (Yes I know I should 'get fitted' - its just not on my list of things to do if I am in town). :noway:

Replies

• kvansanity
    kvansanity Posts: 108 Member
    A friend of mine says I now have "ski slope boobs" or "cocaine boobs" I looked at him like he was crazy when he said that! Definitely a weird way to describe my breasts... But apparently they're just "skinny boobs."

To get real descriptive for you, they're still very perky, but I've lost most of the weight in the top half so they kind of have a weird "ski slope" shape to them. I've had no loss in the band area, but I've always been very skinny there with a 32" band size. I was a C cup before, I'm definitely down to a B now and it was the first bit of fat to go when I started losing weight.

I've come to embrace being part of the "itty bitty titty committee" as some people call it, haha.
  • scb515
    scb515 Posts: 133 Member
    My boobs have stayed the same, but my back size has obviously dropped. Apparently if your back size size goes down, your cup size goes up too.

I went down 2 back sizes and up 2 cup sizes. My new bras fit perfectly - to any larger chested ladies in the UK, I sincerely recommend Bravissimo. It looks like I've had surgery and/or I'm wearing a padded bra. I'm just wearing a normal underwired bra that fits.

It's really common to buy a back size that's far too big (a wobbly tummy does not necessarily mean a large underbust) and guess at a small cup size. Women who have disproportionately large boobs are the most guilty.

You must get fitted, your back will thank you and you'll look amazing!
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    I now have practically no boobs left :-(. I was a 36C to start with and now I'm a 34B at a push. But on the plus side it has made running a whole lot easier, so silver linings etc :-)
  • bethanytapp
    bethanytapp Posts: 79 Member
    I lost 68 pounds and went from a 38DD to a 34D
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    I wish I had this concern.

As my body get smaller they end up appearing even bigger. :noway:
  • A friend of mine says I now have "ski slope boobs" or "cocaine boobs" I looked at him like he was crazy when he said that! Definitely a weird way to describe my breasts... But apparently they're just "skinny boobs."

To get real descriptive for you, they're still very perky, but I've lost most of the weight in the top half so they kind of have a weird "ski slope" shape to them. I've had no loss in the band area, but I've always been very skinny there with a 32" band size. I was a C cup before, I'm definitely down to a B now and it was the first bit of fat to go when I started losing weight.

I've come to embrace being part of the "itty bitty titty committee" as some people call it, haha.

Lol! I think she puts it best. :laugh:
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    At my heaviest I was a 16DD (Australian sizes) I think, now I am about a 12D, but getting close to a 10 soon. They look a bit more droopy to me personally, but my partner says they look a better shape without the flab around them and have actually improved even though they are smaller.
    Around the bust (band) is where I have lost most of my measurements on my body. Then waist, hips and thighs.
    Still got 5kg to go, and hoping most of that doesn't come from my now skinny looking chest. I'm like hellooo weight loss fairy, plenty can be taken from hips and thighs, you know! lol
  • fitnessf0x
    fitnessf0x Posts: 28 Member
    band size went down, cup size stayed pretty much the same :bigsmile:
  • nezbit88
    nezbit88 Posts: 37 Member
    At my heaviest I was a 16DD (Australian sizes) I think, now I am about a 12D. They look a bit more droopy to me personally, but my partner says they look a better shape without the flab around them and have actually improved even though they are smaller.
    Around the bust (band) is where I have lost most of my measurements on my body! then waist, hips and thighs.
    Still got 5kg to go, and hoping most of that doesn't come from my now skinny looking chest. I'm like hellooo weight loss fairy, plenty can be taken from hips and thighs you know! lol

I know exactly where you're coming from! I went from a very full 10C to a small 10B and have visible chest bones but alas the fairy eluded me to as my thighs need some work lol.

I tend to look more 'pareish' when I lose weight (usually a hourglass) which is irritating !!
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    At my heaviest I was a 16DD (Australian sizes) I think, now I am about a 12D. They look a bit more droopy to me personally, but my partner says they look a better shape without the flab around them and have actually improved even though they are smaller.
    Around the bust (band) is where I have lost most of my measurements on my body! then waist, hips and thighs.
    Still got 5kg to go, and hoping most of that doesn't come from my now skinny looking chest. I'm like hellooo weight loss fairy, plenty can be taken from hips and thighs you know! lol

I know exactly where you're coming from! I went from a very full 10C to a small 10B and have visible chest bones but alas the fairy eluded me to as my thighs need some work lol.

I tend to look more 'pareish' when I lose weight (usually a hourglass) which is irritating !!

Haha yes, I think my body type is what I would call a 'pearglass' :ohwell:
  • Lil_Lanie
    Lil_Lanie Posts: 333 Member
    I wish I had this concern.

As my body get smaller they end up appearing even bigger. :noway:

Same here....that part of me stays the same size!!! :ohwell:
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    It really depended on where I was. sometimes I lost band sizes, sometimes I lost cup sizes, sometimes both lol. I still losing weight and my boobs are definitely getting smaller for it!

I'm 5'4" and started at 167 pounds. When I started I was a 40D

I lost my first 10 pounds and I went down to a 38 C

I lost my next 10 pounds and was a 36C

Then I got down to 30-some pounds lost and am down to a 34B-34C (depends on which bra I'm buying.

I bet by the time I'm at my goal weight of 120-125 lbs. I'll be a solid B cup since they're still getting smaller just like the rest of me lol
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Lost half my body weight. Went from 40 DDD that was too tight (I almost never went out of the house so I almost never put a bra on) to a snug 34 C. I wouldn't mind if it went from snug to a perfect fit. A B cup is probably never going to happen. I haven't ever been a B cup, I went from flat to toppling over in an eyeblink.
  • chelleb1974
    chelleb1974 Posts: 69 Member
    I am 5'0" tall and started at 268 and wore a 44DD/DDD. I am down to 188 and wear a 40DD right now.
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    I went from a 38DD to a 36D, I'm just a little upset because these Victoria Secret bras are not cheap! Now I have to find someone to give the old ones to.
  • 60sPanda
    60sPanda Posts: 303 Member
    My back size dropped the most, and the cup size a little (went from a 36DD to a 32E). As one of the posters above said, if you are in the UK go to Bravissimo to get fitted - I have been fitted in various shops but Bravissimo was definately the best.
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Mostly band size, although I did lose one cup size.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    I think we may need pics....
    Just for science purposes. :wink:
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    I am currently maintining a 60 pound loss. I lost mainly band size (went from a 38DD to a 34D). For awhile I wore a bra that was too small (34C), but I was recently fitted and upped my bra to a 34D. It's much more comfortable and my cups no longer runneth over. I'm not too happy with my boobs because they are pretty saggy now. They are getting perkier with lifting weights, but I'm still not happy with them. I'm considering a boob lift for my own self-image.
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    I've gone from a 44C to a 36C at 80 pounds lost.