What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I ran my first 5k last night and was second place with a 32:41 time!

I wore a pair of size 12 ann taylor pants which I've had for 3 years and never took the tags off because they never fit well enough!
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    No longer have to shop in the plus sizes. Also, I've had a couple of people I know well do a double take because they didn't recognize me.
  • jec285
    jec285 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Size 38 pants officially need belts, was wearing size 44 without a belt 6 months ago.
  • staceylw31
    staceylw31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today I got my wedding ring off without even twisting it at all. Back in April I could barely get it off with lotion and tons of twisting. It made me so happy!

Not my wedding ring, but put on my room mate's ring which is a 7 and it fit perfectly....I was wearing a 9 :happy:
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Today I got my wedding ring off without even twisting it at all. Back in April I could barely get it off with lotion and tons of twisting. It made me so happy!

OMGosh! I have never heard anyone say this, but YES! I remember those days too! Congrats, that is a total victory too often overlooked.
  • My3Sons1051
    My3Sons1051 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    #1 Went to a store to buy some new jeans because mine were falling off of me... I went from a size 16/18 and having to shop in the big girl section, to a size 14 from the regular section!!! And the fit comfortably, with no muffin top!!!

#2 Went to a local goodwill for some more jeans and ended up buying a size 12 that fit me great!
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I completed Week 1 of T25 just as it's prescribed on the workout plan. I even doubled up this morning for Day 5. While I've done all of the workouts before, I've mixed them in with other workouts and lots of days off.
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Two today:

1. Noticed today that my "bye-bye" arms (the ones that continue to wave after you have stopped) have gone away and that when I flex my arm I can barely see the line between my bicep and triceps.

2. Ripped a pair of sweats at the box but stayed and finished the workout anyways. (The rip was from a Squat booty, not from overly tight on the inside thighs and I politely aimed the hole towards a corner for the rest of the workout).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!