30 Day Shred TEAM!

Options

Replies

• Emsa1987
    Emsa1987 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of level one completed. Found it tiring, but managed it. 27 days to go. Managed a couple of push ups...I always end up flat on the floor though having given up haha! Well done to everyone else who is doing this - it is tough, but it will be worth it in the end.. :)
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    So I have this program on my computer but I'm not sure how many days I do each leve for or how heavy weights I should be useing? Anyone have that info for me?
  • Emsa1987
    Emsa1987 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I think that it's generally ten days per level. Not sure what weights other people are using but I'm switching between 0.68kg and 1kg depending on how tired I am! Good luck. :)
  • BusyCyclist
    BusyCyclist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of level one. Still can't do a regular push up, but am doing great on the modified. My arms are weak and need a lot of work. Yesterday I used 5# weights on all but the overheads and I used 3s on those. The lifts with anterior lunges were hard but I made it. I am especially proud I was able to do ALL of the last ab exercise (the bicycle one).
    I am dreading level 2. I don't even know what a plank is.
    By the way, I will be 60 in November and have had two ruptured lumbar discs. If I can do this anyone can. I do have to modify the impact moves (jumping jacks jump rope and butt kicks) but that is ok.

That's fantastic! I'm almost half your age and I found it hard :-D I think even if you stay on one level for longer or just stick to the modified versions, you'll still doing a great job. I found the programme great for back problems.
    No excuses :)
  • tskvaughn
    tskvaughn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    First day of Level 2. I feel SO uncoordinated! I kind of felt like I wasn't doing anything but I was sweating like a pig way more than I did in Level 1. Had to go back down to 3s. Hope I can master this in 10 days!
  • Sauleeh
    Sauleeh Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have 4 days left of the shred after today. (Will do the workout after I post this). I honestly HATE Level 3. I much prefer level 2.
  • herewego85
    herewego85 Posts: 76
    Options
    I have started doing BFBM and NMTZ on alternating days with the Shred. I feel like I am getting a better workout this way.
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have 4 days left of the shred after today. (Will do the workout after I post this). I honestly HATE Level 3. I much prefer level 2.

Have you noticed a difference with your body yet?
  • Kaye_Marie
    Kaye_Marie Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm gonna start this on Sunday!
  • Sauleeh
    Options

A little bit. I don't have good before photos of when I started. I do have photos from Jan. 1st. Comparing them to now, I am seeing a difference. ( I did no workouts before )
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    L1D4 for me today, I'm liking it so far although feeling a little sore. Most of the appeal is how quickly it's over and done with tbh :bigsmile: . Full 45 minutes of circuit training no thank you.
  • pleasepleaseno
    pleasepleaseno Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    So I have this program on my computer but I'm not sure how many days I do each leve for or how heavy weights I should be useing? Anyone have that info for me?

Typically, it's 10 days per level.
    The way I'm doing it is 10 days per level, but with a cardio day & a rest day per week. Yes, it takes longer, but rest is important!
    As for the weights, use whatever you're comfortable with! I use 3lbs, some people use 5 lbs, some use 2 lbs. Some people change which weight they use for the particular move.
  • cybernet00
    cybernet00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    To day was day 9 for me. I blog with pictures everyday about it on my blog www.cybernet00.com

I also do post results every 5 days. My first results are really good. Looking forward to level 2 on Sunday.
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I love the day to day pictures cybernet00. :)
  • sammama5
    sammama5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I made it to day 3 of level 3, but decided to switch it up. 20 minutes is not enough for me, so I was also walking 3-4 miles a day right after doing the shred. I saw zero results in my measurements, weight, or photos. Very discouraging.
    I am more buff, but in a "relaxed" stance, you cannot see that my arms are almost cut, and my thighs are almost rock hard.
    I was disappointed that i did not lose any weight, but I am a lot stronger with a lot more endurance. Now I'm working on killer buns and thighs, because Shred level 3 focused too much on the plyometrics, adn I really didn't want bigger leg muscles than I already have. I just want more tone. So far, I think KB&T will do it because I can really feel it. I'm still doing extra-this week was bicycling.
  • chezzabelle82
    Options

A little bit. I don't have good before photos of when I started. I do have photos from Jan. 1st. Comparing them to now, I am seeing a difference. ( I did no workouts before )

Is it as much as you expected I am on day 10 done 3 days on level 1 as done it on and off for a month before and then went to level 2 and I am on day 7 on level 2 (plan to stay on level 2&3 a bit longer than 10 days to make up my full 30 days if that makes sense) and wondered when I would start to notice a change lol
  • Sauleeh
    Options

Is it as much as you expected I am on day 10 done 3 days on level 1 as done it on and off for a month before and then went to level 2 and I am on day 7 on level 2 (plan to stay on level 2&3 a bit longer than 10 days to make up my full 30 days if that makes sense) and wondered when I would start to notice a change lol

It's not as much as I expected, but I didn't eat well for the start of it. I still ate a lot of crap (Chocolate especially) it was crazy!
  • tskvaughn
    Options
    I don't expect a 20 minute exercise for 30 days is going to take off a whole lot more weight, at most a pound or 2. I can already see extra stamina after 12 days and feel stronger, especially in my arms. Level 2 is killing me. After 2 days I can't do all the moves, but I am sweating way more.
  • chezzabelle82
    Options

It's not as much as I expected, but I didn't eat well for the start of it. I still ate a lot of crap (Chocolate especially) it was crazy!

Ok cool, I haven't done it for two days now as have been really tired (kids up all night) and been so busy I can't fit it in but am cracking back on with it tomorrow hopefully the days off won't make a difference to my end result ????
  • tskvaughn
    Options
    Day 3 yesterday of level 2. Am improving. I could do 6 arm lift/kicks before having to get my balance. On day 1 I couldn't even do 1