The Gratitude Game

Options

Replies

• FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I am going on vacation in 7 days & for coffee!!!!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for central air.:smile:
    I am grateful I had money to buy groceries today.
    I am grateful for the health of my family and friends.
    I am grateful my husband puts up with me even on my best days.:laugh:
  • hypnodust
    hypnodust Posts: 5
    Options
    I am grateful that I was able to change jobs so easily. My new job is calm and supportive :love:
  • asia1967
    Options
    I am grateful my friend made it to the hospital in time, that she only had a small stroke instead of the alternative.
    I am grateful for the fresh produce this time of year. :flowerforyou:
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for Friday, and a Reuben with carrot chips from Beets Cafe!
  • IvanCasillas
    IvanCasillas Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great post idea! :smile: I am thankful for good health, my family, always having enough to get by, MFP and the free support available, warm sunny days, second chances, the opportunity to spend today with my friends, Jesus in my life, things that make me laugh, & challenges that make me grow.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for being born into a great open family,
    I'm grateful that my book got published 2 years ago and is soon going on a tour,
    I'm grateful to have a fantastic boyfriend who tells me he loves me and I'm pretty everyday,
    I'm grateful that I have such love of music,
    I'm grateful I was encouraged to learn to cook,
    I'm grateful my boyfriend and I found a great little house on 3 acres that we close on soon,
    I'm grateful I'm back on my healthy track,
    I'm grateful I'm healthy and have good genes,
    I'm grateful that my boyfriend is ok with me wanting so many animals,
    I'm grateful for my mind, soul and heart,
    I'm grateful for my beliefs
    I'm grateful for so much more.
  • sherapop12
    sherapop12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I finally opened my mind enough to give CBT a try. While i first thought that all the tasks and exercises I'd been given to do were hokey and eye roll worthy, I am grateful they are actually working.
  • asia1967
    Options
    I am grateful for BBQ season, bug spray and clean running water. :flowerforyou:
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I know who I am. Even if that means I never fit in anywhere.
  • tiffanycherie
    tiffanycherie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my husband. While he is serving our country, I get to stay at home and focus on our little ones and my health :)
  • mcwalker1126
    Options
    Today I am grateful for 4 day work weeks,sneaking mini make-out sessions with my husband, sunshine, cooking skills, pretty finger nail polishes, and my health.
  • Lives2Travel
    Lives2Travel Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful, that at age 56, my body has responded to diet and exercise. I'm grateful my years of obesity didn't have any irreversible health impact. And I'm grateful for the new and active life I've gained in the last year.
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for all the blessings in my life!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for having the best friends and family.

I'm grateful for a wonderful daughter - who will be home tomorrow after 5 weeks visiting with Grandma! I miss her so much.

I'm grateful for a SO who understands me and loves me like no other man ever has.

I'm grateful for a job so I can pay the $400 bill for having my truck's alternator replaced this week :-)

I'm grateful that over the years I took the dirt road and didn't always travel the easy path. This road has given me so much.

I'm grateful to be fit and healthy.

Finally I'm grateful my diet coke has caffiene this morning because I'm tired.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post - thanks OP - so often I find myself driven to achieve or get/buy the next "thing" that I forget to be grateful and happy for what I have and enjoy life.

I am grateful to be so blessed with my husband and 2 healthy boys.
    I am grateful for my 2 yr old Lab who helped me climb out of depression.
    I am grateful to have a good job that allows me to afford a pretty awesome lifestyle and provide for my family.
    I am grateful that I have a job that allows me to work from home.
    I am grateful to be able to work from the cottage this summer.
    I am grateful to be going to a Yoga class tonight.
    I am grateful for my cell phone that allows me to be connected to my awesome MFPals where ever I am.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am very grateful that I can hold my temper! :explode: