If you had one free punch to the face for anyone?

Options

Replies

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Damn I honestly can't think of anyone I want to punch in the face... What the hell is wrong with me?

hmmm...I can't think of anyone that I'd be willing to break my hand over either...

Wait! Are my hands taped up? Do I get gloves? That's a different story if my hands are protected...

let's see....

nope...still nothing...
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Justin Beiber

I wish Canada would take him back.

if they would do that...someone could save a punch!!!
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Jack Hanna!!!! GAWD!!! I worked with that man for 2 days! Within an hour of meeting him!

FACE PUNCH***

What a complete, and total, idiot!!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I would for sure need 2.

One for my daughters father and the other for his "fiancee".

Although she would for sure get it first.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Michael Vick! Aren't there any other dog lovers out there?
    Agree!! I'll hold him while u kick his *kitten*
  • bluelicorice
    bluelicorice Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is for this woman I know from church who, when I was significantly overweight, used to make snide remarks about me being fat. And now that I've lost 50 pounds and am slimmer than her, she is saying I look old for 35. Would love to punch her!
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Michael Vick! Aren't there any other dog lovers out there?

Vick, huh? You know, he did his time. He paid his price. He has asked for forgiveness and taken steps to improve himself. When does this guy get a break? We offer forgiveness to everyone, for everything. Mothers drive cars into the ocean trying to drown their kids, and they get forgiven....but Mike Vick does not get a second chance.

I don't get it.
    I haven't forgiven anyone, just bc u spent time in prison doesn't mean your now good person. Anyone who can torture humans or animals are on my punch in the face list
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I know there's someone, I just can't think of that person right now. I really have to be mad, then I'll think of it.

If you would feel bad for the person afterwards, I volunteer. :laugh:

Haha! I suck at being mad. There were several times I wanted to punch my ex in the face, but then it goes away. Damn ADD! :bigsmile:
  • bb_lose_weight
    bb_lose_weight Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I would punch my ex's new bf. Why? Because I am sure at some point he will want to do it himself but won't so I'll help him out.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I know there's someone, I just can't think of that person right now. I really have to be mad, then I'll think of it.

Haha! I suck at being mad. There were several times I wanted to punch my ex in the face, but then it goes away. Damn ADD! :bigsmile:

You just have to strike when the iron is hot. :laugh:
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt Ann Coulter. I'm not a violent person at all, but I'd straight up throat punch her.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

You just have to strike when the iron is hot. :laugh:

Yes! :laugh:
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Ann Coulter. No question. Or Justin Bieber. Pick one. I'll deck their *kitten* for ya.

Here. This is for you, to make your pick a little easier.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-25.html

Damn you I was all ready to punch someone else, now I have to use my punch on her too :grumble:
  • str8bowbabe
    Options
    I would punch my ex's new bf. Why? Because I am sure at some point he will want to do it himself but won't so I'll help him out.

This is awesome! LOL
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I'm torn between Obama and Holder
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Ok I have thought of truly who I would punch...and she wasn't even on the list to begin with...

Jane Fonda!!!! - Just one really good hard punch right to her treasoness mouth!

You. I like you. :flowerforyou:

Now, let's go cold-**** Hanoi-Jane.

:drinker: Cheers to her punch!!!!

I'm afraid she may not be the last to suffer our wrath.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Nigel Farage
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt Ann Coulter. I'm not a violent person at all, but I'd straight up throat punch her.

Be careful, with the size of Ann Coulter's cajones I'd be worried about her hitting back
  • str8bowbabe
    Options
    The person who created this thread for allowing me to only punch one person

Ok YES!!! This is totally true!!!! Dang it! Now I have to hold off punching Jane Fonda until I get my other punches!