Options
    2whqd6s.jpg

half a melon
    50g serrano ham
    brown sugar
  • feliscatus84
    feliscatus84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I like to have 2 boiled eggs with mustard, 2 breakfast links, and half an english muffin with 0.5oz peanut butter (430 cals). Some days I have a spinach, banana, mango, and apple smoothie. It really just depends how I feel. I also like steak n eggs. I tend to be set for many hours if I have a decent amount of protein and fat in my breakfast.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    It rained last night, so not able to mow like I had planned. I did piddle in the garden a bit, then had a late breakfast. I stir fried pastrami with scallions, onions, tomatoes and green beans. {I forgot jalapeno until I was eating} Then added a couple of fried eggs and a slice of roll. Pretty tasty, and was only 386 calories.

014_zps6afa38d3.jpg
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^

I want to come over for breakfast.. everyday.. lol

I had coffee and apple and a carrot.. I'm back to not being hungry in the mornings.

I have breakfast food for lunch though usually. A huge scrambled egg most days./ I'm pretty boring overall with my food choices. lol
  • larrodarro
    Options
    ^^^^^^

I want to come over for breakfast.. everyday.. lol

I had coffee and apple and a carrot.. I'm back to not being hungry in the mornings.

I have breakfast food for lunch though usually. A huge scrambled egg most days./ I'm pretty boring overall with my food choices. lol

Most days it's 10 grams of granola, 13 grams of flax seed meal, 28 grams of Kashi Go Lean Crunch, 12 grams of Carnation Breakfast Essentials and 35 grams of milk. About one day a week I have something different. And I skipped my regular breakfast time, and ate at 1100.

Larro
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Today is my first full day of maintenance, so I decided to skip the usual breakfast for the day. The garden is really thumping, so I used fresh corn, squash and tomatoes, along with grapes, ham and turkey to go with my eggs and toast. The grapes added a little sweetness to the squash and tomatoes. I was pleased with the over all taste.

003_zps5ead4eeb.jpg
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    7ef84ab9-84fa-4ebd-a66f-369fcea6f80c_zps17fcdafd.jpg

Pumpkin spice egg whites w/ sliced banana and PB2 mixed w/ almond milk.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    {I made this in the middle of the day, but it had eggs, so I'm putting it here}

Larro's fish, eggs and veggie stir it up.

1 Swai fillet, cut up in little pieces
    1 cup stir-fry veggies
    1 cup mixed veggies
    1/2 cup diced onion
    1 Jalapeno pepper
    2 large eggs
    1 Tbs Olive oil
    Dash of salt and black pepper

595 calories

It turned out pretty darn good for a spur of the moment recipe.

10404143_766417806736678_6795147009313773291_n.jpg
  • myfitnesspale3
    myfitnesspale3 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I had an egg and a protein shake...it all came out to 199 calories. Then I did the intro to Zombies, Run! 5k and burned 222 calories. I think I'll have a cheeseburger for lunch :)

EGG shake - RAW egg shake?

Been thinking raw eggs Rocky-style has got to be pretty convenient if you can keep it down.
  • mitchiejo
    mitchiejo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with unsweetened almond milk and cinnamon
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    porrige/oatmeal with golden syrup and 2 cups of tea with almond milk. every day.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I was back to my normal breakfast today. In other words, a cup of coffee with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 of honey, then 3/4 cup oatmeal, 10 grams granola, 21 grams protein powder with 3 oz of milk.
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    uncooked oats, cottage cheese, vanilla yogurt, almonds, cinnamon, truvia packet... BOWL OF AMAZING.

I used to hate cottage cheese and yogurt.. but this... mmmmm

best if left in fridge overnight.
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Today is my first full day of maintenance, so I decided to skip the usual breakfast for the day. The garden is really thumping, so I used fresh corn, squash and tomatoes, along with grapes, ham and turkey to go with my eggs and toast. The grapes added a little sweetness to the squash and tomatoes. I was pleased with the over all taste.

003_zps5ead4eeb.jpg

YUMMMM
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Plain Greek yogurt, packet of Stevia, frozen blueberries and coffee.

Pretty usual, but I swapped blueberries for my daily banana. Just for a change of pace.

210 calories.
  • joshbond85
    joshbond85 Posts: 28
    Options
    That looks delicious!

I had Chobani 0% Greek yogurt with blueberries, almonds and granola and an apple.

OMG. Are you spying on me? Must find hidden cameras to protect secrets...
  • Siigh_duck
    Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a blueberry muffin ^-^
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Double raisin english muffin, 2 eggs over easy with Tapatio hot sauce and homemade peanut butter on 1/2 of the muffin. This was after a 70 minute walk. Nice way to start the day. :-)
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Mmm to your breakfast OP! I had crumpets with marmite! No other food in house!
    Done a shop since and it's mackerel tomorrow. :love: with repeated mackerel burps all day :bigsmile:
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I drink water & coffee until noon or 1pm, because I'm never hungry in the morning.

:flowerforyou: