What do you do when you are drunk?

Options

Replies

• ProfessorOwl
    ProfessorOwl Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I get a little obnoxious and totally fearless. I'm also the funniest person ever, or at least I think so. :p
  • justlosingtheweight
    justlosingtheweight Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I tend to stop caring when I am drunk...say what I think do what I want and make friends with fellow drunk people :D
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I don't get drunk often but I seem to always make friends in the bathroom. Whether it's me starting the conversation or them starting it. I also get very cheesy and tell people they are great and give unsolicited encouragement. "What he's/she's being a jerk to you! You need to have a sit down and tell him how you feel". bah blah blah. It's bad.

:laugh: :heart:
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Usually when drunk I get flirty, unless it's tequila. Then I black out and turn into a raging ***** aparently. Which is really too bad because I love my Margaritas.
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    when i get drunk?? the earth starts shaking hahaha
  • earthboundmisfit
    earthboundmisfit Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I fall down:sad:
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I do the bathroom friends thing, too. I also get kind of handsy with my female friends. What's a boob grope between friends, right? I *can* get kind of ballsy - like the time I *went up on stage* to heckle a band (to be fair, this happened after the singer started an argument with me for being American...?). I will dance to absolutely anything when I'm drunk. My husband likes to say I'd dance to a car alarm. There are times he's literally come out and dragged me off the dance floor to preserve my dignity when I've been dancing to some real *kitten*. And I also think I can pole dance on anything, which has led to a lot of landing in drunken heaps on the ground. >.<
  • no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Don't drink anymore, but I would attempt parkour.
  • Beautiful_disaster40
    Options
    I'm usually very friendly and happy when I drink, not so much lately though so I'm avoiding it. I'd rather have fun when I drink then turn into a puddle of mess.
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    laugh more than I do when I'm sober, but I dont get drunk anymore.
  • meluhneekay
    Options
    In the past I would chain smoke and fall giggling into the arms of the nearest drag queen.

Since I quit smoking, though, I haven't had a drink. Just because I'm not into drinking at home and going out to bars is still too tempting, in regards to lighting up.
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Shy when I'm sober, friendly when buzz.. i know my limit so I don't get drunk :-)
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Suprised no one mentioned this:

Log the calories.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    I am slightly friendlier when drunk

but still not that friendly
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    The last time I was drunk I hit on some guy and asked for his email address.
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Talk to anyone, wave my hands around and laugh a lot, get tired really suddenly and end up going home and not being able to sleep!! Problem is, I don't drink much now i am counting calories, so one drink can do that now!! Suppose its a cheap night out!
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I get loud when I've had a drink and generally end up hurting myself, be that from falling over, or kicking a toilet door and it coming back at me and giving me a black eye or thinking im in a different pub loo and sitting on a sink counter that wasn't there.
    I'm just generally a clumsy person bit it gets worse with a drink.
  • kittykat11111
    Options
    I tend to think I'm a much better dancer than I actually am.
  • akbp77
    akbp77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm really good at having too much to drink, running into old friends and insisting we should hang out more. A lot of times I make all these plans with people & I wake up hungover the next day and just think, "I'm definitely not doing that..." I'm so glad I've cut back on drinking, haha.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Depends on the alcohol. Regular nights with my husband and I just get really flirty and tell amazing stories. And then I dance until my husband says it's time to go home. The flirty part is obvious to anyone glancing my way and the story part has been corroborated by sober people. (I like to think they're being totally straight up not merely humouring me.)

Wine makes me silly, though, so bistro dates with my girlfriend are, well....fun.