Fat Chick Works Out

Options
12346»

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    While the idea being happy with yourself and having a strong sense of acceptance is important I would not accept being morbidly obese any more than I would having a broken leg. Neither define me, but I'd want to get better, if possible from either condition. Being morbidly obese does limit life activities. Period.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Yes, we feel the same about Fox here in the US. Nobody with a brain is a republican.
    I'm not sure if it's the same in the US, so I don't mean to be offensive... but in the UK clips of 'Fox news' are only shown for comedy purposes, not as a legitimate foreign news source... (same kind of comedy thing as Sarah Palin clips...)

And basically they don't want to lose weight or face up to their heath issues, so if you do it shouldn't be relevant for you.

Is the thread for the 1 person I would like to punch still going I think I made my pick

LOL!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    While the idea being happy with yourself and having a strong sense of acceptance is important I would not accept being morbidly obese any more than I would having a broken leg. Neither define me, but I'd want to get better, if possible from either condition. Being morbidly obese does limit life activities. Period.

^^^^ this
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

I think you just summed up five pages of this thread with one well written paragraph.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options

It's basically a series of movements where you don't sweat.

I really enjoy sweating!!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    No sweating, don't call it a workout. While you can walk to get a little exercise and burn some extra calories, no one refers to walking as a workout.

I WILL THANK YOU TO NOTE THAT WALKING IS THE ULTIMATE EXERCISE FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH.

13006ce48138df6c02ad4a2b51513d9cd8b1.jpg
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

It's basically a series of movements where you don't sweat.

I really enjoy sweating!!

hai.
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    No sweating, don't call it a workout. While you can walk to get a little exercise and burn some extra calories, no one refers to walking as a workout.
    Excuse you? :huh: I do, and I've lost 40 lb. so far. Yeah its a workout to me.:bigsmile:

When I was obese a few short months ago, the only exercise I could do was Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds videos. That was essentially walking (and knee lifts, kicks, etc.) in place. I sweat like a beast. I absolutely considered it a workout.

3 months later, I'm doing 30 Day Shred, learning to run, going to zumba 3-4x per week, getting ready to start lifting (reading the books so I know form and don't throw my back out :laugh:). Walking is definitely a workout for some people :flowerforyou:

That being said, workouts with no sweating? What?
    And I was quite a bit smaller than the woman in the video when I started, and just taking a small flight of stairs had me sweaty. I don't understaaaaaaand.

Edited for crazy quoting.
  • s1lv3rFox
    s1lv3rFox Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    In response to walking not being a workout. I lost 80 lbs mostly walking and eating right. You sir are not well informed.
  • BeastModeGost
    BeastModeGost Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    lmao
  • MrsRosenow
    MrsRosenow Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I watched the whole damn thing......

Santana_what_the_hell.gif