• sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Hope this works.

The first is April 2008 the second in August 2008. not much of a difference

47397_8634_thumb.jpg?1218463747397_1411_thumb.jpg?1218140925
  • mhaarhaus
    Options
    I used to avoid the camera too...I really hate the way I look. Inside my head I don't look like the pictures or the reflections. However, I was putting together a photo album for my sons high school graduation and realized that I didn't have any pictures of his grandmother, my mother. She died several years ago and there are no pictures. So ladies and gentlemen...pictures aren't really for us, they are for the ones who love us, like our kids, who don't really care what we look like. Now, I stand proud in front of the camera and let the chips fall where they may...as Popeye would say "I yam who I yam"....now I'll continue to work to make myself love me as much as my kids do...

Off to the gym.

83518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

MA
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    It is not the difference in your sizes that impresses me the most but, the smiles and the actually glowing of the people in their after pics.

Inspired to glow. (no I am not losing my tan)
  • pussycatsandtoast
    Options
    Holy Moley! Everyone looks FANTASTIC. Good job you guys! :happy:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    It is not the difference in your sizes that impresses me the most but, the smiles and the actually glowing of the people in their after pics.

True that.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

lol speaking of tans..i wish i could get more of one. I know i know, its bad for you and the sun is the devil...but i feel 1000% better about myself when i am dark. (ive always said that tan fat looks better than white fat) But really i just want it to hide all of my stretch marks etc... The wedding I am in next month has me in a baby blue dress, so having a tan would help alot...only i am broke and work indoors all day long! Booo!!

me with the tan (not to mention abs) i long for: tan.jpg
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Manda has the most amazing ability to tan that I have ever seen. It's like she goes from pasty whitey to red skin indian warrior in just a matter of hours. I am like:

buckwheat.jpg
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    My Mom always told me growing up, "Tan fat looks better than white fat."

:tongue:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options

lol speaking of tans..i wish i could get more of one. I know i know, its bad for you and the sun is the devil...but i feel 1000% better about myself when i am dark. (ive always said that tan fat looks better than white fat) But really i just want it to hide all of my stretch marks etc... The wedding I am in next month has me in a baby blue dress, so having a tan would help alot...only i am broke and work indoors all day long! Booo!!

have you tried sunless tanning?? I get my tan from a bottle, and it's much better than you'd think! It's come a long way from the days when it used to turn you orange... :sick: :frown:

I've never tried going to the 'spray on tan' places, but that might be a 'healthier way' to achieve what you're looking for?? Just a thought!?! :bigsmile:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    :( I don't have a B4 and Aft pic.... :grumble:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    Okay guys i think i got it on how to put them on here let me see if it works

monicabeforeandnowpending.jpg
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    Okay I have a new one from This past Sunday so I am posting it too

August172008.jpg
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Here's my before in September of 2007
    th_OMGJulie.jpg

And after in August of 2008
    th_Julie.jpg
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Julie you rock. You look completely like a different person... Congrads to you.. Melissa
  • Baobab
    Baobab Posts: 17
    Options
    Well that didn't work.

Kc.jpg

^Before

Bottle.jpg

^ After
  • Baobab
    Baobab Posts: 17
    Options
    What am I doing wrong?!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    hold on
  • jenbar
    Options
    trying to fix
  • jenbar
    Options
    Well that didn't work.

Kc.jpg

^Before

Bottle.jpg

^ After
    If you delete the photo from where you got it on your computer to put in photobucket, it won't show anymore.
    AND, the "img" can't be capitalized.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!