Tell me something interesting about you

Options

Replies

• FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I've meet Nickleback, Kid Rock, Aaron Lewis, Hinder, Seether, 3 Days Grace, played whirleyball with Nonpoint, had a backyard bbq with the band Hell Yeah, and went for a ride in a 67 Chevelle with the bass player from Chevelle!
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    I'm Deaf.

boom.
    I know sign language and am working on my interpreting skills. I am an elementary teacher and am the height of most of my students!
  • Leggylass
    Leggylass Posts: 215
    Options
    I don't think there is anything interesting about me :indifferent: I just seem to exist for everyone else lol

I'm just reading everyone elses :smile:
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have 4 little boys (3, 5, 7, 9) and that makes my house very interesting... :tongue:
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I am a real life vampire....... just kidding, I work for a blood donation center. :) I also spent 4 years in the Coast Guard doing Search and rescue/law enforcement at a small boat station. I really miss that now.
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have webbed toes, tired of people asking me if I can swim well!
  • mufin71
    mufin71 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have our own Hot Air Balloon business.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options

Can you??
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Can you??

Hahahaha! :flowerforyou:
  • nicknock01
    nicknock01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My car doesn’t have a passenger airbag but don’t worry, if we get in an accident all the McDonalds napkins in the glove box will cushion you.
  • nicknock01
    nicknock01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well I have a lisp. But when I say "bithneth" I mean business....
  • feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I fractured my skull ten years ago after passing out from having my cartilage re-pierced.

Oh...

And I like cats.
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Fun thread!

By the time I finally decided to drop out in grade 10, I'd been in 15 different schools in 4 different countries. (military brat) At the age of 26 I went back to finish school and scored almost 100% in every subject.

In order to communicate with my mother when I was five years old, I had to have my father act as interpreter. We lived in Belgium for about three years by then and I couldn't speak English anymore. My mom couldn't get a grasp on the dialect we used called Belgique. We moved to France shortly thereafter and I was put in a base school to learn to speak English again.

To conquer my paralyzing fear of heights, I went to our local Drop Zone and did a tandem skydive. I've been fine ever since (and went back for two more jumps)
  • chrissyreneet
    chrissyreneet Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm deathly afraid of little white dogs which is a problem since I'm a vet tech.
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Can you??

Hahahaha! :flowerforyou:

yes I can :)
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Well, let's see. I was a Pom Pom girl in high school, a go-go dancer in the 70's and became a project manager for a large IT department at various large corporations. Worked in the healthcare field all my life until I retired this year.
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I went through the windshield of a car at age 19, it took 650 stiches to close up my face, most people can't really tell.
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I was born in Germany. :D
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    i have a palatal torus. instead of arching up the very center of the roof of my mouth bows down in the middle.
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3 and red headed with freckles. What are the chances??? Yes, I was picked on in school, but it's made me who I am today. :) Welcome!