Vixen&Foxes: Valentine's Challange

Options

Replies

• pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today at 125! (down from 127)... woohoo! But I see you've just done the spreadsheet so bad timing by me.. sorry!
    Situp challenge sounds great. I don't even know if I can do a pushup though! I'll see today at the gym. Great challenge though. So does that mean the rainbow challenge and water challenge are over?
    And happy birthday for yesterday Chocolickkyss!
  • snain
    snain Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    50 pushups and crucnches - Done for Day 1
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    NP on the posting a weight right after the spread sheet gets posted, I do it every other day or so. I'll get ya in! Great job by the way :)

So, epic fail yesterday on the pushup/crunch challange. I waited till the end of the day and only ended up getting 5 push-ups and 25 crunches in!! I'll do better today.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone and happy Thursday! I really truly don't know how this day got away from me. I woke up at the same time and turned on my agency computer just like normal and then the next thing I knew it was 11:00 am and I hadn't eaten or done a workout and I was sitting there scratching my head trying to figure out how that happened. I threw on my workout clothes and pushed play on the dvd and did my best to Rock Out the Burn Intervals and Ab Burner dvds from the Chalean Extreme program. My shoulders are extra sore from all the shoveling I did Tuesday and Push Circuit 2 from yesterday.

Thank you all for the birthday shout outs. Yesterday was pretty uneventful due to the weather. I have not left my driveway since Saturday because the streets are just too crazy. Today looks a little better but by tomorrow it should be looking really good. I will probably venture out the house tomorrow since today is my Friday. Tomorrow my job has another furlough day so no work for me which means an extra long weekend....YIPPEE....YIPPEE!

My girlfriends and I are goiong to celebrate my birthday by going to this venue called Sips n Strokes. This is a painting gallery where an instructor helps the class paint a picture. The schedule of which pictures will be painted when goes out about a month in advance that way people have an opportunity to choose which painting they want. While being instructed on how to paint your picture you're able to sip on your beverage of choice. My friends and I will be bringing a couple bottles of wine, cheese and crackers and spinach dip/chips in order to get our creative juices flowing. At the conclusion of class each student gets to sign their painting and take it home with them. This should be an interesting experience because I have absolutely no artistic ability.

O_Malley: Better luck on the challenge today. I'm not participating in it b/c w/the Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid and the shoveling I've done over the last two days my shoulders are done.

Xmaxine: CONGRATULATIONS on that 2 lb loss....that's awesome, keep up the great work! What's your workout routine?
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how I get my ticker to show up when I post and how to put my goals underneath the ticker?
  • margie_77
    Options
    50 and 50 WOOT!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Madi, you have to put the url in your signature.
  • srsimon
    srsimon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm at 9 glasses of water so far, probably will make it 12 by the end of the night. Did my first zumba and set aerobics class tonight, when I can't move tomorrow I'll know why! I burned so many calories, I have no idea how I'm supposed to eat another 900 when I've already eaten 1200!
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 140.2! That is down another 1.4 lbs from last weigh in!! Yay!! SO now I only need to lose another 1.6 lbs before I meet my valentine's day goal. I plan to surpass it!
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Thank you TeamLeela!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    50 pushups and 50 sit ups done
    water challenge done

Yahoo!:wink:
  • pamp1emousse
    Options
    I keep forgetting to try the 50 pushups! I'm going to go to the gym in a bit and I'll try it out. Well done to everyone who's managing it! And txchick - well done for your loss!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    sam, great job on the water!
    txchic, great job on the loss!

I am down 1.2 for this week. Today I weighed in at 185. Slow and steady wins the race!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 pounds this week, for a total of 3 pounds during this challenge. I now weigh 149 pounds.
  • snain
    snain Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    50 pushups and crunches Done - Day 2
  • margie_77
    Options
    I am really feeling the push-ups from last night!! :)
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you Team Lela!

I did 30 pushups and 50 crunches on Day 2 so now I have to play catch up tonight but dang it I will do it!
  • eorcel
    eorcel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am down 2 pounds this week, and I weigh 130 pounds!
  • urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today at 140.
  • pamp1emousse
    Options
    So I managed a measly 15 pushups today (but managed the situps - woop) - I think I'm going to have to adjust the challenge to manage 50 by the end of the week :tongue: let's see how it goes!