THE NEW, OFFICAL, PERMANENT TEAM ED THREAD!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great workout last night with another one planned tonight. Water is going great.
    Ed
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking my water diligently, still struggling on having dessert with meals though ... grr I just love sweets and chocolate too much.

Tomorrow is a 5 mile run ... but im excited because I am trying out the new insoles with old shoes... hoping for the best!
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    Good Morning, Teamsters!!!! First of all, YOU GUYS EFFIN' ROCK!!!! That is all.

Soooo, I did really well yesterday. Ate good, ran hard, and drank my H2O. I am still going to continue to eat well and drink my water. I will be running this evening, and I really need to get (2) 40 minute runs in tonight so I get 5 in for the week. We shall see.

DO IT TO IT!!!!!

*muah*:heart:Lou
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I brought in my left over chicken lettuce wraps for lunch... mmmmm come on 11 o'clock!!
    I will be getting 5 miles in tonight! :) I have 35 miles done out of my 1000 mile goal for the year, tonight will put me at 40! woo hoo
  • edinphx
    Options
    Good workout last night. Water consumption is going well today and a big cardio workout planned for tonight.
    Also, Islid out of the "obese" category and am on my way to "normal"
    Ed
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Great day for me, can't complain. A bit nervous about the weekend, but we will see.
    Hope you all do great!!! Hugs, sweeties!
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Good swim in the pool today. Been able to stick to the eating plan. Now to make sure I hit the bike hard tonight, and this will go down as an AWESOME day! Rock on my brothers and sisters!
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Evening teamsters. Im back.

Had to got to london for work so that meant burgers for food as its all i can afford. I have no idea what i weigh as the batteries in the scales are going.

I have a job interview tomorrow, 14th, at 13:30 uk time so keep you fingers and tootsies crossed. Will be cycling the 50 mile round trip just to get the exercise in and burn of the nervous energy.
  • tracyalicia
    Options
    So far, so good this week -- shredding every day plus walking on the treadmill and going to zumba, eating well, drinking.....some water. Definitely an area I need to work on.

Hope everyone else has a great day!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Sorry I wasnt on much yesterday team. we were majorly into Scout projects over here! but I love you all and miss you dearly! Everyone is doing fantastic on the challenge!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Got my 8 glasses of water in, but did not get my exercise AGAIN. :noway:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Well I am still hear haven't been on much due to being out of town due to my moms health I go home tomorrow and come back on Monday :(. But I have been working out every day and staying with in my calories. I am makeing healthly choice when we have been going out to eat (long days at dr apt no engery to cook). I always seem to be going going and going. Tomorrow will be a hard food day 3 hour drive home snack help me stay awake. I will check back in latter on not sure when.
  • edinphx
    Options
    Great workout last night! had plenty of energy throughout. today is going to be another good day 74 degrees here in Phoenix
    great time to be outdoors and movin!
    Ed
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    TGIF, Teamsters!!! I ran, a little, in 41 degree weather, so I got that done last night. Did not eat a lot, but TOM showed up yesterday and threw a kink in my plans. Feeling better today though, and eating good, drinking my water, and running this evening.

HAVE A HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!:drinker:

:heart:Lou
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I am soon to head to the gym(meeting a good friend there) and of course will get my aqua consumption in..then prettying up and heading to the tattoo parlor for my winged foot...happy fitness friday friends
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 pound...last week 172 CW 171 Lost a pound. I drank 8 glasses or more. I did over 30 mins of cardio.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    So, I changed up my 5 miles last night. I split them into 1 miles and thru push-ups and crunches into the mix. 1 mile, 10 pushups, 10 situps, repeat till 5, 50 and 50.
    My shoulders and back are feeling it today. I didn't realize how weak I had become just running all the time. 10 pushups were alot easier 6 months ago hahaha.
    Well, they should be easier again by next week :)
  • tracyalicia
    Options
    Still working it!
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    cycled too and from work. 40 miles all told. going to try to do this twice a week from now on if my work life allows me too.