Thank you !
  • FrankieNicholson92
    FrankieNicholson92 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    image_zps544f09b8.jpg
    image_zpsbfbd6770.jpg
    image_zpsf0ac6ce7.jpg

Ok, that should work
    If you want to see how it looks, then quote my message and it will show you in the quote how the post needs to be framed.

But good work
  • FrankieNicholson92
    Options
    image_zps544f09b8.jpg
    image_zpsbfbd6770.jpg
    image_zpsf0ac6ce7.jpg

Ok, that should work
    If you want to see how it looks, then quote my message and it will show you in the quote how the post needs to be framed.

But good work
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I really really don't understand at all, and I can't re size it on photobucket it's not working :(

When in photobucket, you have to click in the box to the right that says "Direct"
    That will copy the link to your clipboard....or you can type it in...which ever you choose.

Then when you create a post, u have to use the img tag and also the closing tag /img
    I can't type it out properly here, because then this forum will try to process it as an HTML tag.
    So I put spaces in my example earlier......so the tags will and URL will look like this

[ i m g ]http://photobucket.com/mypic.jpg[ / i m g ]

Just remove the spaces that I put in the img tags.
    And also if there are any spaces in the URL and your browser slips in a %20, you have to remove that...
    So the URL may look like
    http://photobucket.com/mobile uploads/mypic.jpg
    And the browser you use, will put a %20 in there so it will look like
    http://photobucket.com/mobile uploads/mypic.jpg
    you have to remove the %20 and put the space back in there when creating the post.
  • FrankieNicholson92
    Options
    I can't see any %20 in there? I understand the copying the link and then adding the img to the beginning and the end but yeah the photos are too big but I can't see a %20 to remove? I tried downsizing the picture on photobuckets but that won't work
  • MityMax96
    Options
    I took a screenshot of my post, so you can see how it looks

img_tag_zps48427663.jpg
  • MityMax96
    Options
    I can't see any %20 in there? I understand the copying the link and then adding the img to the beginning and the end but yeah the photos are too big but I can't see a %20 to remove? I tried downsizing the picture on photobuckets but that won't work

In photobucket to resize.
    You need to look at your Library.
    And when you hover over a pic, you will see a gear in the Right hand corner.
    Click him and then edit.
    And once you are in edit mode for the pic, you will see the "Resize" option.

If you are not using FireFox, then the %20 may not show up.
    I have seen FireFox (what I use), to be a big culprit of adding in that code
  • FrankieNicholson92
    Options
    Yeah I got to the resize part but it won't let me do it properly, it comes up with 1000 in width and 1000 in length so I was going to change it to 900 width 900 length but it keeps changing it to 900 - 90. I'm on a iphone!
  • MityMax96
    Options
    Yeah I got to the resize part but it won't let me do it properly, it comes up with 1000 in width and 1000 in length so I was going to change it to 900 width 900 length but it keeps changing it to 900 - 90. I'm on a iphone!

Oh...
    You may want to try a computer then
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    great transformation! 30DS works wonders if you stay with it i know from experience : )
  • FrankieNicholson92
    Options
    Side

[img][/img]image_zpsf0ac6ce7.jpg

Back

[img][/img]c1d412ba-4d5c-448d-b31c-74a768266328_zps232cafaa.jpg

Front

[img][/img]image_zpsbfbd6770.jpg
  • FrankieNicholson92
    Options
    I got onto a computer, re sized them and then copied the links and added the img at the beginning and end? It hasn't come up on my end?
  • FrankieNicholson92
    Options
    Side

[img][/img]image_zpsf0ac6ce7.jpg[/URL]
  • MityMax96
    Options

Your tags are incorrect..
    I am gonna space out the tags in your post, so you can see what it looks like
    So if you see that, you have two img tags, as well as a URL tag....so nothing shows up.
    Also, you can see the %20 in the URL, that has to be taken out.

[img]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj497/francesnicholson/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsf0ac6ce7.jpg[/img]
  • FrankieNicholson92
    Options
  • FrankieNicholson92
    Options
    c1d412ba-4d5c-448d-b31c-74a768266328_zps232cafaa.jpg
  • Niecytwentyfive
    Niecytwentyfive Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job! Anything that reduces the size of my hips I'd be a huge fan of. :flowerforyou:
  • FrankieNicholson92
    Options
    image_zpsbfbd6770.jpg
  • FrankieNicholson92
    Options
  • FrankieNicholson92
    Options
    Okay so the front and the side work but not the back! And the back one is the best comparison!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!