Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    3 year veteran of MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • Sonja1211
    Sonja1211 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just returned to MFP. Looking for positive and supportive friends, and I will happily reciprocate the support! :)
  • blue696
    blue696 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old and don't need to loose much, but am the heaviest I have ever been and the first 2 years of college have done that to me. I am trying to take the weight off and keep this lifestyle change up. Feel free to add me!
  • alphatoomega23
    alphatoomega23 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm back after some time off and had to recreate my profile so looking for some new friends again!
  • TrappedInTheWrongBody
    Options
    So one of my main reasons for buckling down and committing to losing weight this time is because I'd like to be in shape for next summer because I'm hoping to have a summer internship in NYC and if so, would be moving to Connecticut - right on the ocean too (or Long Island Sound, I suppose I should say)! I'd like to be able to feel good about myself and not be just another obese American stereotype walking down the streets of NYC like I would be if I were to go today.

Feel free to friend me! :)
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    This is my second run on MFP but this time I've added two things: exercise and MFP friends! I didn't realize how helpful it is to make friends here and join together in the new lifestyle of being healthy!

Add me. I post daily and the motivation goes both ways for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jlights23
    jlights23 Posts: 1
    Options
    First time using MFP and looking for some supportive friends to compare and contrast logs. I am tryin to loose 15-20lbs. Feel free to add me. I plan on posting everyday and would love some feedback.
  • sarahhos
    sarahhos Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11 pounds so far... looking to lose atleast 60 more! I'm 20 and 5'1. Always can use extra motivation!
  • OneDaySlimCrys
    Options
    I have about 50 pounds to loose and need some motivating friends! I'm 5'9 btw :)
  • alska
    alska Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but anyones free to add me!

I have an open diary :)
  • bananafannah
    bananafannah Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Would love some new MFP friends. Just joined, looking for anyone losing weight, trying to get into better shape, and trying to enjoy life :)
  • a941guy
    a941guy Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey Everyone,
    I'm Tom, 36, 6'8 and need to lose at least 100lbs, preferably 120lbs. This is my first time using MFP, I've heard success stories from some family members that have used it in the past.

Good luck! Please feel free to add me!
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! 29 yr old radio dj here.
  • kbelle45
    kbelle45 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    HI- My goal is to lose 32.6 pounds by my birthday of December 9th. I am wanting to feel good again- I have been carrying this weight on me for the past 3 years and it's got to go- I need some support and encouragement and if you live near Moline- people who would like to walk/run.
  • kbelle45
    kbelle45 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    HI- hoping to make friends and get the support I need.:smile:
  • sweat_the_fat_away
    Options
    Hi Everyone, My name is Ali :) I have dropped over 100+lbs just by clean eating and exercise. I am still looking to drop more weight because there is always room for improvement and I am not one to settle! So who wants to be friends and motivate each other on this journey?! Add me on here or Instragram @sweatthefataway or even feel free to send me a message on KIK: sweatthefataway Let's hold each other accountable and live a healthier life <3
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Heather from Nebraska. I'm 39, married with 2 active girls in sports. I lost 75 lbs and have maintained that loss for 9 months. I hit a mental plateau and am just now getting back into the game. I want to lose another 60 or so. I love to exercise. I like to run, walk, bike, tabata and I love to do fitness videos. I also love to eat and that is the problem. I have to keep telling myself I can't outrun a bad diet. Add me if you want to be friends.
  • pgilly81
    pgilly81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    33-f from eastern Canada

I have about 150 to lose but taking it day by day cause i know its a long *kitten* journey. right now the short term goal is to get under 250 (about 40 pounds) which is all the weight i gained since I moved back east 5 9 years ago.

always looking for active food loggers and supportive friends.