:flowerforyou:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    They give you breakfast?!? Ugh.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'll just have a few dozen Tootsie Rolls.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    They were just giving away green tea at my gym. I feel robbed by my lesser gym freebie experience.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Will they provide lard to spread on top of those bagels? Because really, you've got to have lard.
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Im so confused!
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    It was free pizza day at planet fitness the other day... kinda defeats the point of working out... lol
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    It was free pizza day at planet fitness the other day... kinda defeats the point of working out... lol

I'm not a PF fan, but I eat a bagel every morning and pizza once a week. I workout and still lose weight. So much for your logic. :wink:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

I'm not a PF fan, but I eat a bagel every morning and pizza once a week. I workout and still lose weight. So much for your logic. :wink:
    And ice cream!
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Bagel day and pizza night at Planet Fitness is such an oxymoron lol.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

And ice cream!

Oh crap, yes I forgot the ice cream! I could only fit a 1/4 of a cup yesterday but I still met my calorie goal. :bigsmile:
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Are they keto friendly bagels?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Bagel day and pizza night at Planet Fitness is such an oxymoron lol.

Is it? Is it, really?
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't know my opinion was that big of a deal! I will eat pizza and drink beer but when people are trying to lose and have a hard time with their diets it seems like a bad idea... so much for free speech around here.... lol
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't know my opinion was that big of a deal! I will eat pizza and drink beer but when people are trying to lose and have a hard time with their diets it seems like a bad idea... so much for free speech around here.... lol

^ I couldn't agree with you more!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

Mkay.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Free speech only comes into play when you're saying something that I want to hear. Now, let's discuss this eating of pizza and drinking of beer.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Yay for gyms doing everything they can to keep you fat and going to the gym.

Sure, you could just eat one, but they're free, right? How many people are only going to eat one?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I'll hold out for whiskey day