Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Looking for friends to help me reach my goal of 40 lbs by 40 years! (10 months) Lets do this trip together!!! Add me :)
  • perkypandasayshi
    Options
    Hi there. I'm new too, but from Wisconsin. Most important thing to remember is YOU CAN DO IT!!! :) If you need encouragement just message me. :) I'm here to lose for my health. :)
  • Graye220
    Graye220 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am looking for people to help keep me motivated and hopefully I can return the motivation. I am looking to drop 15-20 lbs and gain healthy habits.
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need support as well! Good luck!
  • hilarydurst
    hilarydurst Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have about 129 more pounds to go out of 140 to lose. I'm on every day and I give support. Anyone can add me if you'd like.
  • Tampadad1
    Tampadad1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I live near Tampa, Florida. I am new to MFP. I'd love to hear from you about how your diet is going. So far, I am on day 3 and at 1200 calories! I'm 55 years old and want to lose 20 to 30 pounds. Thanks!
  • ChrisRabon_26
    ChrisRabon_26 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good evening all, i joined MFP two weeks ago. Weighed 166 when i started MFP. Looking to lose around 20 lbs. 5 down already. Go all of us! We got this! ;)
  • SomberG
    SomberG Posts: 36
    Options
    Always accepting. Positive, fun people wanted.
  • blatantlyo
    blatantlyo Posts: 30
    Options
    I'd love more friends to help motivate! I'm very positive and determined, so if you're like-minded send me a friend request, and I'll gladly accept :)
  • Lesterandrade23
    Lesterandrade23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, my name is Lester from Atlanta and my goal is to lose 124lbs. Ive tried losing weight before and it just never worked out but I feel like this is my year! I use calorie count before and stopped for a couple years and am now looking to use it again. Im looking for friends who are active and can help motivate me . Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • rebeccaisafish
    rebeccaisafish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends! Support makes it so much easier.
  • chicago775
    chicago775 Posts: 37
    Options
    I really can use someone to vent to having worst day of my life
  • lessbounce
    lessbounce Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    The support on here of friends is really so motivating. i'm on here most days so feel free to add me.
  • carincb30
    carincb30 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Carin, I am 30 years old a mother of two boys and a stay at home mom. After turing 30 I became committed to losing the extra weight I was carrying which at the time was 133 and was at my heaviest. Since then I've lost 16 lbs but I'm stuggling with those last few pounds. I tend to fall back to my old habits after seeing results and I think support from friends will help this time around. Soooo add me guys lets help one another!!! ♥
  • ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 32 years old from NY and have recently gotten back on MFP in order to lose the weight that I've gained back the past few years and a bit more! I would love some friendship/encouragement from others who are in the same position as I am right now as it's not an easy journey!! I've lost about 9-10 lbs since mid-May and have about 35 more to lose to reach goal weight. I want to look and feel healthier (as well as fit into some of my smaller clothes!) :)
  • shadrrack
    shadrrack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm 23 and have always struggled with weight, before hand it was the opposite having an eating disorder and not eating at all, and now its the other way, i have put on a fair bit of weight and having a lot of trouble losing it again, because of that, i fit into 1% of my clothes. would love the support of some motivated people, like people have pointed out, its much easier with the help of others, so accepting reqests :D
  • melissamccarron1
    melissamccarron1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just began my journey (again) on 6/28/14. Doing FXB 10 week challenge and logging my food on here. Liking my results so far at least I am seeing improvement!! I am in the great state of Iowa!!! :happy:
  • thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people. I am in my mid-twenties and looking to get back to goal weight (done it twice before, third times a charm right!) I am currently training for my first marathon as well, so running friends are definitely welcome. I restarted my journey on May 17, 2014. Keep that log-on streak going!
  • magic8ballkr
    Options
    I haven't got any friends at all :(

Would love to find some like-minded individuals to help keep me motivated!
  • rugrat1mi
    rugrat1mi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a married empty nester and am down almost 60 pounds from my all time high with about 30 or so more to go. Nothing heroic going on here, just eating a little less and moving a little more. I am a daily tracker with an open diary who likes bacon and ice cream.

I offer encouragement and reality checks and promise not to call you "hun". But I will drop you like a stone if you are doing crazy **** like netting 400 calories a day. Feel free to add me if you are regular here and your diary is open to friends.