have you ever gotten angry at your food?

Options

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    dafuq-116169190774.png
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I was finishing a group paper for a class and some friends were going to get lunch @ the cafeteria, so I asked a friend to buy me a salad @ uni and to have it as basic as possible.

That friggin salad had nuts, raisins, pineapple, croutons, carrots, onions, celery and another 20 ingredients plus a cup of dressing and cheese. IT WAS THE BASIC. It was like Q40 and tasted like old perfume, I was so hungry and stressed I shoved it down.
  • AccidentalGrownUp
    Options
    I get angry at food that is bad for me because I want to eat it! Why does bad stuff have to taste so yummyyyyyyyyyy?
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I haven't but sometimes it gets angry with me like when I have Taco Bell and sushi on back to back days. I get the Mexican and Japanese war going on in my stomach......

Reminds me of this little gem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5cEzDeRLK0
  • 43mmmgoody21
    43mmmgoody21 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I like my ice-cream to be hard-- ticks me off when it is soft
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen one post yet that actually proves the food was at fault and should be wrathed against.
  • dogluvr_2014
    dogluvr_2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I sure have and for a multitude of reasons. I'm sure the high sugar content was because of it being a "parfait". Try buying just the plain greek yogurt and adding something really healthy to it on your own. Hang in there... this too shall pass. :smile:
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I felt quite grumpy the other day when shopping, a lot of items had far too many calories in them and I didn't feel they were worth it, not when I can have half a bottle of wine for 300.... the wine thought cheered me up.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Only when I accidentally drop it on the floor. Otherwise, no. :noway:
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    ok, my unwell thought out post deserved the feedback.

haha its been funny to read the responses.
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I've whispered sweet nothing's to pastries.. :love:
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I throw my food at Pierce Brosnan.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    No, because that would be weird.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I only get angry when I can't get the danged packaging open. Even then, I guess I'm more mad at the packaging than the contents.
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I've gotten angry at food that deceived me. i.e.- it looks so goooooood but tastes like the foot of a camel walking through a hot wet garbage heap.

YES! YES! YES! I get angry when I order what I think is reasonable at a restaurant, find out later it is a day's worth of calories and it didn't even taste good! (I guess that's reason not to go back to that restaurant)
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I only get angry when I can't get the danged packaging open. Even then, I guess I'm more mad at the packaging than the contents.

I read "I only get angry when I dangle a pickle."
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Only when I dropped a tin of pineapple rings on my toe. :mad:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    They talk to me in funny voices.
    Then I eats them. Hahahaha.

tumblr_inline_mviat90xQ91qeyoo3.gif
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Yes - I accidentally bought a gluten free cookie once....that shiz is nasty!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I got angry at my food yesterday but it was because I was making an *kitten* of cooking it, I also broke a plate ????