It's dirty in here, don't come in...

Options

Replies

• SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Erica Amore

Oh man... I like that... just FYI... IF I ever do this, and make any money, and I pick a name from one of you... I'll give you something nice :) lol
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Erica Amore

Oh man... I like that... just FYI... IF I ever do this, and make any money, and I pick a name from one of you... I'll give you something nice :) lol
    Well If you use mine just send the upcoming video and we can call it even!! LOL :wink:
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    In for the success story. :-)
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    Erica Amore

Well If you use mine just send the upcoming video and we can call it even!! LOL :wink:

NO VIDEOS!!! lol... unless some big movie producer snatches up my series and wants to do it themselves. I won't be starring!!!! AGH
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Erica Amore

NO VIDEOS!!! lol... unless some big movie producer snatches up my series and wants to do it themselves. I won't be starring!!!! AGH
    Ha!! Great response!
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Escloflowne - yes you will honey...You like the abuse ... Now go put your big girl panties on and dry your eyes...
  • felonebeats
    felonebeats Posts: 433
    Options
    another thing I did that will give you an even deeper impact. Film yourself doing it then watch it later together...

you'll tell me what you think then :)

We actually had this conversation after we finished last night lol.
    We have decided to perhaps venture that path.
    But I'm sorry... those will be kept under lock and key!
    Lol I like your style
  • SmexAppeal
    Options

Lol I like your style

Thank you very much lol
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend? You shouldn't be talking about this or even doing things like this until he is "husband"

Bravo!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    9470442.gif

Congrats!
    I'm seriously laughing my butt off thinking of Jim Carrey on the other side of the wall doing his silly thing... it's freaking a great part in that movie!
    The episode where they were discussing the erogenous zones?? ding ding ??

From Friends?? Anyone??
    As big of a Friends fan as I am... not ringing any bells...

Me either. I thought it was from that Jim Carrey movie that I can't remember the name of.
    The above GIF is from the movie but the numbers thing was from friends, sorry if I confused anyone.

Shoot. I got it and didn't even get kudos for the pic? I haz sadz now.
  • pacman9270
    pacman9270 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Congrats!
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    Boyfriend? You shouldn't be talking about this or even doing things like this until he is "husband"

Bravo!
    I live with him too... Wanna talk about that next? This wasn't about your personal opinions on my relationship. It's about the NSV. Come now silly interneters...
  • SmexAppeal
    Options

I saw it. You win!!!!! Wooooooot
  • PrincessPeach30
    PrincessPeach30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Since I enjoy an adult video once in a while, I'm a big fan of the mirrors in the bedroom. Nothing hotter than starring in your own video but in real life :P

Congrats on the liberation, lady friend!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

I saw it. You win!!!!! Wooooooot

tumblr_m3d310Gsqu1r7ifqv.gif
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend put a mirror at the end of our bed...
    I noticed him admiring my, errrr... assets in the mirror the other day.
    A very evil grin covered my face as I turned back to him.
    I made a very slow path and let him drink it all in.
    It felt empowering to know I was making him putty in my hands.
    As I crawled to him on the bed, watching him look at me in the mirror... I felt it... I felt sexy.

Other stuff happened that will surely get this thread banned. But this is a triumph for me, so I hope it is taken seriously and not just as smut. It felt really good to see myself naked in a mirror and not cringe. Not only that, I looked and I liked it. Granted, my boyfriend really makes me feel sexy and powerful, so that helps my confidence... but my hard work is what got rid of the jibbly bits I hated to see. So go ahead and get a mirror installed at the end of your bed! You may never be the same person again....
    This definitely qualifies as a NSV I would love to experience! So awesome and I'm stoked for you! :smile:
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    Oh I'm sure I can find something to report in here!

It's actually remaining fairly lame... I'm certainly as surprised as you are. But please, by all means... peruse....
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    My boyfriend put a mirror at the end of our bed...
    I noticed him admiring my, errrr... assets in the mirror the other day.
    A very evil grin covered my face as I turned back to him.
    I made a very slow path and let him drink it all in.
    It felt empowering to know I was making him putty in my hands.
    As I crawled to him on the bed, watching him look at me in the mirror... I felt it... I felt sexy.

Other stuff happened that will surely get this thread banned. But this is a triumph for me, so I hope it is taken seriously and not just as smut. It felt really good to see myself naked in a mirror and not cringe. Not only that, I looked and I liked it. Granted, my boyfriend really makes me feel sexy and powerful, so that helps my confidence... but my hard work is what got rid of the jibbly bits I hated to see. So go ahead and get a mirror installed at the end of your bed! You may never be the same person again....
    This definitely qualifies as a NSV I would love to experience! So awesome and I'm stoked for you! :smile:

Just don't give up!!!! You can get there. I've seen so many people on this site just blow my victories out of the water. Anyone can achieve anything if they simply remain confident in their success. Keep going and before you know it, you'll find yourself looking in a mirror remembering this story... just let that evil little smile spread
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    nvm. broken link.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'd get a mirror but she'd slap a sticker on it saying "Objects in mirror appear bigger than they really are".