My favorite this week has been:
    Flat out whole grain (100 cals)
    3-4 oz grilled chicken breast
    2-3 leaves romaine lettuce
    matchstick-cut jalapeno
    matchstick-cut cucumbers
    diced tomato
    drizzle of Frank's Buffalo wing sauce

YUM!! Making this tomorrow! Thank you for the idea!
  • sunny_jimbob
    Options
    So many simple but brilliant, delicious-looking ideas! Great topic! *makes to-do list*
  • 78105234a
    78105234a Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump for ideas
  • SaltNBurnBoys
    SaltNBurnBoys Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have two favorites:

Grilled veg wrap - large tortilla spread with either a roasted pepper tapenade or roasted pepper hummus, then pile on grilled portabella mushroom, eggplant, bell pepper and onion. and a slice of low fat provolone. If you want some extra texture, roll it all up and put it back on the grill for a bit like a panini.

Second is a rotisserie buffalo ranch chicken wrap. Shred or chunk (I like chuncked) a rotisserie chicken, add chopped celery, chopped onion, low fat ranch dressing, your favorite buffalo wing sauce (straight hot sauce works in a pinch) and mix. In the tortilla pile on the chicken mix then shredded lettuce and spinach and chopped tomato.

The second one sounds absolutely delicious. I know what I'm having for dinner :love:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    One of my personal favs is grilled chicken, black beans, salsa, lettuce, tomato and black olives! Delish, and filling.
  • qmmanager69
    qmmanager69 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken, spinach, cheddar and a touch of chipotle ranch dressing.....yummo!
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    These ideas are so awesome! I'm so glad I stumbled on this post!!!!!
  • I_am_Kara
    I_am_Kara Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to a local coffee shop yesterday and he ordered a delicious Greek wrap. It had:

slices of grilled chicken breast
    sliced kalamata olives
    cucumbers slices
    sliced tomatoes
    lettuce
    thinly sliced onion
    feta cheese
    All wrapped up in a large spinach tortilla and then lightly grilled like a panini sandwhich. The wrap also had some type of sauce in it, but not sure what kind it was. It was light and vinegary, so one could most likely get away with using something like an Italian vinagretta or even making a dressing using balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Was supper tasty and pretty healthy. Thinking about making this at home myself and adding artichoke hearts and a few other veggies :)
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Thanks again so much for the wonderful ideas..
  • pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many great ideas!
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    i just started getting in to the wraps myself .. depends on my mood for the day what i make . i like thinly sliced steak or chicken with tomatoes, mild pepper rings, red onion, orange bell pepper, a few sliced black olives, spring greens with franks hot sauce and sometimes feta cheese on a whole grain wheat wrap
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I tried one last night that was pretty tasty also. Roasted red pepper wrap,shredded lettuce, tomato, bacon with a chipotle mayo dressing. Kind of a kicked up version of a BLT....served with fresh cantaloupe..
  • jennibear22
    jennibear22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yummy. I could live on wraps - love all these suggestions.

I like thin/lean strips of beef, stir fried with onion, peppers, chilli.
    Lettuce
    Guacamole
    Tomato
    Low fat grated cheese
    Salsa
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    y'all got me goin' on the bacon lettuce and tomato wrap .. now i want one