WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2014

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Rori: I love the new picture of the Colorado Ladies Who Lunch and Meg.:heart::heart: :heart: It is so nice of you to post it. Who took the picture? I’ll be visiting in mid September when DD is having her baby. I may be busy with grandma duties, but would love to keep the door cracked open in case I can connect with all of you.:flowerforyou:

Joyce: I’m happy that you have found a church family that fits you. I applaud the help and support you are giving to your sister.:flowerforyou:

Carol in Monroe: I know from personal experience that a woman is not ready to diet until she reaches a turning point that makes her want to change and be willing to work at it. I hope that you will be able to focus on yourself. Success on your part may eventually encourage your sister to improve her own health.:flowerforyou:

Michele: Bryan calling is such a good step for him to make. I’m happy for you!:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

JB: I was walking in the lawn last evening while we were waiting for the glorious moonrise and I found a tiny slug on my bare foot. :sick: EEWW! I kicked it off. I typically use my dog pooper-scooper and toss them into the river to become fish food. That one was too small.:grumble:

Deb in CNY: Your nephew is in my prayers.:flowerforyou:

I worked hard helping DS with his boat yesterday and ate some things I shouldn’t so I’m up a bit this morning. I did drink enough water to float a battle ship, but it wasn’t good enough to wash away the sodium filled lunch.:ohwell:

Have a great day.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

July Goals:
    1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Cardio exercise at least 3 days a week.
    3. Have fun every day.
    4. Drink at least three glasses of water daily, preferably more!
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Here is the joke of the day:

:happy:

A Sunday school teacher asked her little children, as they were on the way to church service, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?" One bright little girl replied, "Because people are sleeping."

:laugh:

Have a great Sunday!

Sylvia
  • Patchworkperson
    Patchworkperson Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend lovely lasses

Just speeding through pages of post in an attempt to catch up.

Welcome to new & returning friends. Congratulations to those who have lost or had NSV’s this week. I’ve dropped 0.4 of a pound this week. Slow progress is still progress! We have been out a lot this week so I Haven’t had much control on what to eat. I was trying to not go too overboard so I didn’t do too badly.

Heather - summer pudding - yum. Congrats on the great NSV! I loved the Spinnaker Tower. Portsmouth is my home town. Take you time over the rental decision. You will make the right choice.

Kim - I do hope Homer is feeling better.

Jscoachwife - I sympathise with your foot problems. DH & a dear friend both suffer with plantar faciatis.

Joyce -so happy to read that you had a good day with your sister. My MIL would keep old medicine. If she was prescribed a new medicine, she just kept taking the old one as well as no-one told her to stop. In her later years, she would appear very confused & dizzy, almost drunk. I felt it was something to do with all the medicines she took.

Vicki - congratulations on your new grandson. I do hope he & his parents are doing well.

Hi Meredith - loving your appointment system!

Sylvia - All good thoughts & wishes for your friends grandbaby. What a wonderful girls day out. I had tears in my eyes reading your post. You are such a great grandma! Love the jokes too.

Jane - I am so sorry you didn’t get the town house. I pray that it means something better is just around the corner. Good luck with the mammo too.

Lesley - sorry things are not good with your DGD. I am impressed by your stepping out. One of my goals is to increase my exercise by walking 30 mins a day. I’d better get a pedometer sharpish.

Michele - not bad, just busy ;-)

Carol - great news about the house. I hope it sells quickly.

Margaret - it is good your sister seems to be improving.

JB - just love that cartoon! Mariah is such a sweetie. I hope everything goes well for her.

Mimi - good luck with the ablation. I'm sure you'll be fine.

DH & I were looking after our darling grandson Ethan while his Mummy & Daddy were working on Thursday & Friday. He is 19 months old & such a live wire. He rarely sits still & love to be out running around. I slept very well on those two nights. He never fails to make me smile & I love him to bits.

Did I tell you about my new gadget? It cuts spiral cuts veggies so I made “veggie Bolognese”. I cooked a medley of veggies in veg stock so they were still crisp & made “pasta” made by spiralizing zucchini & carrot. It was so vibrantly colourful & I was amazed at how fresh & tasty it was! It also makes salads a bit more interesting texture wise.

Our choir has finished for the summer (we only meet during school term time) so I shall be at a loose end on Monday evenings. More exercise & time at the allotment I think. Its been quite wet here today which means fine dining for the slugs & snails.

This has turned into a bit of an epic so enjoy the rest of your weekend my friends & I hope the coming week will be good to you too.

Geri in England
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,638 Member
    Options
    Heather – thanks for the yoghourt recipe… I know a friend who makes it with the electric deal, but I am with you the less stuff the better. Have you ever tried it with lower fat or non-fat milk? Does it come out the same?
    And you have me totally full of questions on “Hairy Bikers Spanish Chicken and mange tout” what are you having for dinner? I was having trouble last night falling asleep, and was thinking about all of you and especially your cooking Heather and the comment you made about you and DH trying to figure out how much you would spend at the local restaurant for the dinners you make – England does not have a reputation for great cooking; at least not from the state side of the pond….that is certainly not true based on your meals, and when I was there in ____ I had a mix of amazing to just fuel meals…. Are England chefs getting more advertursome?

Deb – sending good thoughts to your nephew and all of your family….

Kacie – welcome, we are a chatty bunch!

So like Gloria, my small business has exploded in the last month.

I am so busy! it is great but I have to adjust around the fact that I have been used to more down time. The power of networking I have gotten a new client who runs a horse show scoring company - and she is really nice, but COMPLETELY disorganized, she wants shirts embroidered by friday and had some friend in Montana shop for shirts and mail them to me, and when they came there were more than she wanted and not the right size... drama!!! It will be interesting. I think she is ADD, which is fine, but for me it is hard to follow and more of my time managing the situation than I usually have to. Additionally one of my regular clients who runs a cheer organization has decided on all new uniforms and went from about 20 kids in the elite team (personalized uniforms) to 27 in that team and a pre-elite team of 35, so they get a special uniform too... She bought her competition here and tripled the size of her business..

Yesterday Levi and I started a new dog training class for reactive dogs, yesterday it was just me, the next 5 saturdays is for both of us...I have always walked him with a pinch collar - he really pulls and that has helped, well they told me that can make the reactive/aggression worse..so they recommend a harness - ordered that - but in the mean time will walk him with just the regular collar - oh my aching arm and shoulder!!! he pulls hard the entire time he is on lead; always has... and I use that as my upper body work out.. but today without the pinch collar - oh my!

I took my DN (the one of the stolen bike) to breakfast yesterday, he lives about an hour away, so that was really nice, he picked this diner restaurant- I went for it but was a bit hesitant on what to order, the menu had a light section and I got a very yummy veggie scramble with fruit for 408 calories ! his idea of breakfast was 11am - so I had morning coffee and some fruit early and that became breakfast and lunch and it was easy to stay within calories - He really wants a new bike, his dad will not help - but I talked it over with his mom, grandmom and I and we told DN if he saved/earned 1/2 of the money to a new bike we would split the rest. Then he and I had a planning session on how he could earn the $150-200 which is his part - it was really good and he seemed like the plan we came up with would allow him a new bike by October, maybe earlier. His parents are not good with money and so have never taught him anything about money -- that seems to be my job :happy: actually the other topic they have left to me is sex... so I get the taboo subjects:bigsmile: - but I just plow in!:laugh: :laugh: Call everything by its correct name, from debtor to biological and we always have our talks in restaurants so it is funny to see other diners listening in, and trying to be coy.:happy:

Ok feel a bit caught up now.. off to a day of embroidery..

Kim from N. California foggy in the am should break up an be in the 80's this afternoon
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,270 Member
    Options
    Just lying here on the sofa watching the tractor driving around in the field behind us tossing the hay to dry out.

I just love it. I lived in Central London for 40 years so it's all wonderful to me!

Kim - DN is so lucky to have you!:flowerforyou: Wasn't his bike insured on his household insurance? It is standard over here. Sounds like you have a good plan to get a new one which will encourage responsibility.:flowerforyou:
    I haven't tried making low fat yoghourt. I like that curdy texture!:blushing:
    English or British food has changed enormously over the last 20 years. It now has a very good reputation, equal to anything in Europe. Having said that there is dismal, depressing mass market food as well. The average person eats badly, partly due to time and financial pressures. The fortunate have the world of gastronomy as their oyster. In my village we have two pubs, one of which serves pretty good homecooked food. A nearby village has an excellent gastropub. It is their prices that we jokingly base our estimates on.:laugh: Our food revolution began in the 60s when Indian and Chinese restaurants became popular. Nowdays in prosperous areas you can get highly sophisticated food almost anywhere. In deprived areas you would be hard pressed to find a shop selling vegetables, unless there is a high immigrant population. .
    Of course I am at the extreme end of the food conscious, paying attention not only to recipes, but also animal welfare etc. Most of my friends eat well and are good cooks. Sometimes we go to top end restaurants, (maybe twice a year) that are ranked highest in the world. We are privileged. There are many food banks even in this prosperous area. :cry:
    In general I would say, for those who have the money, food has never been better.:drinker:
    I always remember those who don't have the money and give to quite a few charities. I always give enough to provide one Christmas dinner for a homeless person.
    I am grateful every day for the lovely food I eat. :happy: I never take it for granted.:noway:

The Hairy Bikers are two bikers who do cookery programmes on the BBC. They are very popular. A couple of years ago they reslised they had to lose weight and did a series called the Hairy Dieters with a cookery book. I have the book on my Kindle. There are now two books. The recipe I used is on line - Hairy Dieters (or Hairy Bikers) Spanish style Chicken Bake. We love it - chicken thighs, chorizo, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, garlic, red peppers (instead of the green they specify ) all seasoned up with smoked paprika,and oregano. It is really filling! We had mange tout with it. I am stuffed!
    I also use their lasagne recipe, using zucchini instead of leeks, their paella, which is gorgeous, and their lamb tagine. The book is basically a way of making "normal" food less fattening. And it's yum!:happy: :tongue:

Heather in sunny Hampshire UK
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday! :happy: Hope the full moon is not bringing crazy to your life. I am working today and so far things are pretty quite. Full moons seem to bring all the strange things out. Yesterday DH and I rode the motorcycle to Norfork, (about 108) miles to visit a friend and found out she was in Lincoln for the weekend. Teach me to call first, but it was a nice ride and getting me some practice before our vacation trip in August. I had a food eating party last evening. :sad: Not sure what was going on just ate ALOT. :sad: Not feeling so good this morning and back on track. What really upsets me is this morning my blood surgar was 77. With all the junk I ate it should of been way up. I have blood work done the last part of this month and looking forward to seeing what my AC1 is. I do know that I need to get my head back to eating right and not over eating. thank God for a new day and a new start.
    Thanks everyone for the kind words, I know I am better with the weight gone and I will never be 25 again. Guess it is part of the mood swings I ahave been having latley. I am ajusting to the look.:blushing:

Heather--thanks for the kind words. I would do face exercises, can you recommend some? Sorry this rental thing is causing you so much stress. Please just do what is right for you in the long run. I have never understood why people think it is ok to not take care of a place just because they do not own it. I hope the deposit covers the repairs.:flowerforyou:

Allison--you such a Blessing to so many and I am proud to have you as my friend. Take care of you!!:heart::heart:

Meredith--Welcome, You have come to the right place for support and understanding. Come back often and get to know us and us to know you.:flowerforyou:

Sylvia--What a great NSV. Those girls are so Blessed to have you as their grandma. It made me feel happy just reading about your day. I remember in school having to wear old people cloths as that is all that would fit. Your DGD is so lucky to have you looking out for her.:heart:
    :smile:
    Jane--I am so sorry about the townhouse. Praying something better comes along quick.

Michele--I understand how you feel and I would take it to the post office when you are going that way anyway. I would not make a special trip:bigsmile: .

Carol--congrates on the good news about the house. Praying for a quick sale.

Margaret--Good to hear good news about DSIL. Pray she keeps getting better each day.

Joyce--I love those movies also. I love watching the whole month of December as helps put me in the spirit of the season.

Meg--Pray your trip goes well and the weather gets better.

DeeDee--hope your "me" day was everything you needed.

jb--Thanks for the update on Mariah. She sounds like a real fighter. Keeping her and all your family in my prayers. Thanks for sharing the picture.:heart: Sue--Hope you enjoy the time with grand children. They make me feel so young most the time.

Mimi--sending prayers and hugs that goes well with your test and that you get the answers you need.:smile:

Sheila--Welcome and hope your mom gets better soon. Come back often and get to know us. We are a GREAT group!!

Rori--I enjoyed the picture. Looks like a fun time.

Thanks for all the support and I think I will check into a new hair style. Right now I was letting it grow out some, but when riding it just flys every where.
    I have never been one to wear makeup so may check that out also.

Deb--sorry to hear about DN's accident. Some people just have trouble seeing the bikes. I worry about it, but pray God keeps us safe. I know there has been several deaths this year of motorcycle riders around here. Dh is very careful and watchs others.

Well ladies this day is dragging on and on and on and on. Glad I have tomorrow off and plan to get things done at home. Why is it everytime I think I am getting my list done, more things end up on the list.
    Take care beautiful ladies and remember we are in this together.
    Blessings, Vicki GI NE
  • jscoachwife
    jscoachwife Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,638 Member
    Options
    heather - sounds like a great dish!!! I LOVE chorizo; but oh the calories and fat, I found a veggie (organic, non-gmo) one in my large supermarket, about 1/2 the calories, and it works great in stuff that it is mixed into. The mange tout was the most confusing to me... so off to wikipedia - snow peas in California English - I so love love love having some of our group from all over the world - friends, education, sharing, caring support - all in one "women ages 50+" package.

I was in England/Scotland and Wales in 1991 (forgot to look it up earlier) and the foodie explosion had not happen yet...I remember some good pub meals but some pretty boring bland stuff...

I think the need for healthy accessible food for the poor among us is probably true no matter which country we live in... feeding folks and domestic violence issues have been on the tops of my charity list for a long time; there was (gone now) a program near me that taught veggie gardening to low income folks; all in containers so they could take it with them if they had to move... we even did an hour on how to pack your garden for a successful move....my gardening club helped with it...

But how blessed we are! I try not to take it for granted but I know I do, caught up in my day to day drama's and the small stuff that gets me! But I have a roof over my head, food in the pantry, the love of a good dog, and lots of friends....

Happy Days!
    Kim in N. California
  • Gardengail
    Gardengail Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    bump....
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Happy sun.
    Got a cute story to share.Was walking to church and see this beautiful dog come by me,said hello and kept going.Here the dog followed me to church.Told one of the guys,I brought someone to church,he laughed.Thankfully,he left when I went to church.
    Have an appt to see this tiny 2 bedroom house.Heart isn`t into it.But don`t want to give up on an oppoprtuntiy.Still hoping for the other townhouse.
    Have a good day!!
    hugs
    jane
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,738 Member
    Options
    afternoon ladies~
    well went for my race walk this morning, did some yard work, DH powerwashed the house, I did a load of laundry ,made some blueberry struesel muffins for the DH. and grilles some steaks on the grill.
    I was doing alright until early afternoon and my hip back started bothering me again.. I have sort of narrowed it down to my sciatic nerve.. it hasn't really gone down my leg ,just the hip and lower back.
    I took a little bit of a nap with the heating pad and it is a tad bit better..
    I am over 15,000 steps today praise the lord, just have to keep some sort of exercise up.. and get back movin and groovin..
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    HI!Again.
    Went to the house.Not sure if a bed would fit in the bedroom,small kitchen and bathroom.Had to get out quick as it smelt like smoke,not good with asthma.The price is good with appliances,but think it would be too small.
    hugs
    jane
  • jaks97
    jaks97 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    gosh was gone for two days and everyone is chatty :) this a great place to vent or put your 2 cents in. Spent the weekend with my grandkids so DS AND DIL could have a date nite. They took me to the golf course this morning for breakfast and meeting someone this afternoon about a part time job. Leave next Sat to Georgia for a week vacation with 2 friends one from TN and one from TX will watch my weight. We wont eat out much as we have a timeshare and will get groceries. Also have a massage scheduled before I leave I thought I could make it till vac where we already have one booked, but my body tells me differently. So cant wait to get rid of the burning sensation.

keep moving and drink your water
    Sherry SO CA
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Well, for once it wasn't clouded over and I got to see the supermoon last night on my evening walk; I missed the "honeymoon" last month. Happy that a few others saw it too. This am was breakfast at Golden Corral with the gym buddies..............turned out to be me and three men this month.........felt like the belle of the ball!!! Had a nice nap early afternoon, then went with DD and joined a pool and did laps on and off for almost an hour..........should be a good calorie burn. I'm not a smooth or pretty swimmer but I do get from point A to point B.................nsv was a rather baggy bathing suit!

jb...........Thanks so much for the update on Mariah; she crosses my mind often. What a joyful sparkle in her eyes!

Carol in Monroe.............You know the old saying........."you can lead a horse to water"...........

Rori............Thanks for posting the picture!!! It was nice to see you all!! Must have been such fun!!

Mimi...........Best to you, will keep you in my thoughts..............I know you'll be glad when it's behind you.

Kim...........Wonderful to learn that your busuness is booming too!!!

Michele..........Well, we liked people from NJ where I lived!!!...........it was such a big deal to go "down the shore". Thrilled for you that Bryan called.

janemartin...........fingers crossed for your townhouse!!!

Lesley........Absolutely love hearing about Tasmania and your life there!!!.

Margaret............Thanks so much for the flower pictures...........just lovely!

Best to everyone else!
    yanniejannie
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Dang it, I forgot to take the camera to the garden today, would have been a perfect day to photograph the quinoa with the cloud cover we've had. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. :blushing:

Here's Mariah wearing her new hat!!

mariah4.jpg
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    There has been a death in my family. My cell phone died. I know it's not a real tragedy, but it feels almost like one. I use that phone for my internet access too, so I'm cut off from the world. Now I'm at hubby's office at school using his wifi. And now my ipad battery is about gone. So, you may not hear from me for a little while.

Sylvia
  • Lestan48
    Lestan48 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Deb in CNY, prayers for you nephew.

Monday here and did my weigh/tape/BF%. I gained 1.54 lbs this week but my BF% is down and the gain was 1.2 lbs muscle, plus lost 1.25 inches overall. I knew this would happen as i added weight training after breakfast last week. I have been doing mostly cardio for last 8 weeks.

Yesterday Mildred beagle was MUCH better and could jump into back of Subaru. So we drove through farmland to Somerset, then along the coast through Burnie, Sulphur Creek and Penguin to Ulverstone. We had a great walk along Riverside Walk with Mildred wagging tale and breaking into a couple of gallops. She is allowed off leash here and loves it. Bought our ice-cream treats and drove back to Table cape lighhouse, Wynyard for another short doggy walk.
    Came home for afternoon tea and put lamb in oven.
    Was drizzly so walked my 40 minutes around my own 400M walking track in case I needed to shelter from rain. Did not and really enoyed the walk smelling wet wood and grass.
    Well i have been trying to hit 10,000 steps a day and was 900 short last night. Dragged WiiFitPlus out and got 10547 and went happily to bed.
    Husband and my doctor said I HAD to step away from DGD and NOT allow her to visit us again. I MUST be strong if she phones again. Doubt she will as she owes us money
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,066 Member
    Options
    Mimi hope your procedure goes well. It is great they can fix that .:flowerforyou: My mom has it and I know the problems it has caused her.

Jb continued prayers for Mariah. :flowerforyou: Your slug story made me almost prefer Japanese Beetles to slugs. Good point about the newspapers being a slug heaven. I agree gardening makes me less squeamish about bugs. I show no mercy to slugs or Japanese Beetles.

DSIL out of ICU. They also figured what treatment will work on her pneumonia. She will have a long recovery.

Garden tour inspired me to work in the garden today. Enjoyed meeting a neighbor a few blocks over who was having a Garage Sale. Turns out she and her husband owned a restaurant called the Dairyette. She said it was on the pilot for Drive in and Dives that is on the Food Network. She said Guy is what he seems on the show.

Today I will enjoy working outside, so I will be healthier tomorrow.

2014 word:contentment
    :heart: MNMargaret
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Welcome kasie:flowerforyou:

Good news, my sister continues to be clearer every day. She says she continues to have some times she is confused but not as often and to me her mind is pretty clear. She was very open about her problem this morning in church as she told the pastor and deacons and had them pray with her. She also told both her kids and one of them has called me. After Norma told me that she had called them I told her that if it had continues that I would have called them myself. They are her children and deserve to know when something is seriously wrong with their Mom. She didn't agree with me but she didn't get mad at me either.

I also did very well at church this morning. I didn't have one iota of dizziness but every time I was standing and singing I kept time with the music with my legs. I don't care how it looked, I was making sure I stayed upright! I did fine with the trio. It was such a rush to sing in that trio and know my voice was keeping up with theirs.

I was going to say something to Kim but I can't remember, so I will just say HI!!!!

Joyce, Indiana
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    Options
    Did about 40 minutes of Stephanie Huckabee's Power Fit DVD series (2DVD's). Each DVD is 20 minutes in length, so today I only did 2 DVD's. I think this might work well for when I don't have a whole lot of time to exercise, but need to get something in.

Tomorrow I'm planning to do the rest of the "10 Minute Solution Tummy Toner" DVD, hold my plank, and then go to the extremepump class.

Welcome everyone new!

Jessica was so excited this morning. The scab from her smallpox vaccination fell off, so that means that now she can go swimming. I guess since the smallpox vaccination was eradicated in the 80's, they aren't sure if someone had it or not. And since one of the viruses they work with is the smallpox vaccine so they need to be sure everyone is immunized.

She just went and got her hair cut. Now she has to let the part they cut off dry and then she can send it to Locks for Love. Who knows? If Mariah ever needs a wig, maybe she'll get hair from Jessica? Wouldn't that be something?

Carol in Monroe - yea for you feeling better about yourself. That's the way to go. I do hope for your sister.

Kim - while we were at Hallmark yesterday, they had this ornament with Taz on it. Jess likes Taz so Vince said "why don't we get it for her for Christmas?" So someone else is thinking about Christmas, too.....lol

DeeDee - I'm the same way...I almost never have time to read magazines. In a way, it's good when Lance and Shadow come down here and I'm watching them. See, I sleep in the same room as them and usually do a little reading just so they get used to me. Go boss those boys...they probably need it!!! lol

Patty - so glad the party went so well.

Heather - fudge cupcakes!!! Care to share? I bet Vince and Jess would love them. Give gs a hug from me (not that you need a reason to give an extra hug)

kacie - welcome. This is a great place to start. Log in and you'll get lots of good tips, I know that I have

Deb in CNY - prayers for your nephew

Kim - that is so nice of you to help out your dn. Be careful of teaching dn the proper names of things (re: sex). I did that with Jessica when she was little. One time we were in FL and she and Vince went into a KayBee toy store. There was a toy on the top shelf she wanted to see. So Vince picked her up. Right then and there she said in a loud voice "daddy, you're hurting my vagina". Well, he got out of there asap!!!! Today he'd probably be arrested.

Jane - the house doesn't sound like a good fit at all. I'm so sorry

Sherry SO CA - have a great vacation.

yanniejannie - yea for the baggy bathing suit

Leston - weight may be up, but the other numbers are impressive

Right after Jess left, Vince and I went to Lowe's Hardware to get the drain.
    We'll start installing that one tomorrow. Wish all that riverrock had worked. Oh well....

Michele in NC