Short Gals (under 5'3) unite!

Options

Replies

• Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 5" and just starting back (again) starting at 175 goal is around 130. feel free to add me :)
  • dantram1
    dantram1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'2 looking to lose 10/15 pounds! Im currently at 138lbs.
    I would LOVE to be in the 120's.

Please feel free to add me, I love having friends that have the same goals/body type as me!!

Good luck to everyone on your fitness journey!
  • msflynnbly
    msflynnbly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My first day BACK yesterday :)
    I am 5' and 11 stone :(
    Need to shift some lard, please feel free to add me xx:sad:
  • Changingmyfatitude
    Changingmyfatitude Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am 5,2 and 162lbs short goal is 152lbs

Add me and we can discuss short girl struggles lol
  • atatphares
    atatphares Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 6 weeks postpartum with baby #3. I would LOVE to lose this extra weight. I am breastfeeding and instead of it helping me with weight loss it actually hinders it. I have learned from the last two babes that my body hangs onto every pregnancy pound no matter how little I eat or how much I exercise until I wean the baby-then it comes off easily...but I'd like to not have to wait for over a year to start losing...the extra pounds are noticeable on my short petite frame. I'd love to be back down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 110#.
  • susansmuck
    susansmuck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined mfp. My husband just had the gastric sleeve surgery and I am also overweight, so we are on this journey together. We have a 6 month old baby. I am currently 165, working toward 130s. Nice to "meet" you!
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi girls :smile:

I was looking for a post with my size and found this one! I'm 5'3". My highest was 203lbs 6 months ago. I struggled with this weight for about 3 years but have successfully lost over 40 so far! Feel free to add me too. Nice job to all of you who are making it happen for yourself! :drinker:

ba-1.jpg
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    4'11.

Feel free to add me!
  • kpmuzzy
    kpmuzzy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me :) 5'1 ladies! (Thought I was 5'2 for a long time, high hopes lol!)
  • HCG73
    HCG73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I got my hubby to measure me last night, a little under 5' - always thought I was more.

I'm 41 and trying to get red of the wobbly bits via MFP and exercise.

Last month I was 140lb and this morning I'm 135lb.

Feel free to add me as a friend - nice to 'meet' you all
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. 5ft 2 here and weighing in at 224lbs. My goal is to be around 135. It's a long road ahead. Anyone with similar stats feel free to add, we can do this together.
  • juliahg12
    juliahg12 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi fellow petites - I'm 5'1, happy to be added as I need some motivation for my honeymoon (not until November) to get that pesky stubborn 10lbs - any help would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated ::bigsmile:
  • wallacehk
    wallacehk Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and would like some more friends on here to keep me accountable. I lost some weight using MFP last year but it's been creeping back on this year.
  • skybluekitten
    skybluekitten Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 92 lbs, but i think i will never reach it so plsplspls at least 101 lbs
  • Emmiejayne90
    Options
    Hello! im 5'2! Currently weigh 121lbs! I'd like to get down to 112lbs! not a huge amount of weight but still!
  • Gaburrina
    Gaburrina Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'2 and weigh 133. I was down to 129 but recently gained it back :(. I want to be 120!!
  • KatrineJensen
    KatrineJensen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm around 5'3 (161 cm), and I've maintained my weight at about 114-115 lbs (52 kg) for about a month now, after losing around 12-13 lbs (6 kg). I'm okay at this weight, I just want to lose fat and gain muscle, though if I get down to around 110, I wouldn't complain. I just started month 2 of insanity today, and I haven't lost any weight, but I my body fat percentage went down since I started. It's around 24-25% now, and I'm working on getting to 20-22% ideally :)
  • michelle_anne26
    Options
    Hey girls I recently started MFP and loving it its the best thing ever to get control of your diet and its good for guiding you to eat well and cut you off when your about to eat too much, im 5ft and was wondering if anyone had any tips that would help me lose weight faster? like any easy quick low fat meal ideas?
    thanks girls!
  • monicacroth
    Options
    Hello, Just starting to use the MFP's forums for the first time. Prior just used the calorie counter.
    I'm 5' tall and weigh 155 pounds. My goal weight is 135 for now :)
    I turned 50 this year and hormones have done a number on me. Prior to the age of 47 I never weighed above 130. I would toggle mostly between 123-128. I was very happy with this weight as i was still a size 2/4 and it felt good.
    I think the my hormones are the major source of the problem, as I've noticed if I do exactly what I used to do (food/cardio/weights) as before I now do not lose weight, rather continuously gain a bit. This combined with the stress of raising 2 teen girls is probably at the crux at my problem. I have a really good sense for what is healthy eating, but due to stress or boredom don't always do the right thing.
    I need the accountability of a group to keep in check and give me support - so thank you in advance :)
  • breemessersmith
    Options
    I'm 5'1 currently at 106 pounds and wanting to reach my goal weight of 100!

Looking for friends for advice and tips to drop these last 6 pounds.