Any late 20s-30s without kids? Fur babies totally fine!

Replies

• QuantumZ
    QuantumZ Posts: 4 Member
    28, no kids, although my cat is my pre-kid training in some ways lol. Feel free to add me!
  • MissHolidayGolightly
    MissHolidayGolightly Posts: 857 Member
    Late 20s, married, no kids yet or planned in the near future. Enjoying being DINKs! I do have cats that like to "exercise" with me when I do home workouts, a complaint I often hear from parents of human children ;-)

Been on MFP a while but just started to open profile up to friends. Add me :-)
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Yes! 25 with a kitten and puppy...newly wed with no human babies =] Getting back on track after losing complete focus after the wedding and gaining about 5-7 pounds since May!
  • enjayer
    enjayer Posts: 46 Member
    Because I have given birth, the only think I talk about is my womb... good to know.

Good luck on your gurney, OP.

Yikes! I hope that was a typo- as a medic, the idea of being on a gurney scares the crap out of me! Also... didn't say that, nor anything like that nor do I mean it. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment.. I even put a disclaimer there :D
  • Phaedra_27
    Phaedra_27 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm 26, been married for two years, and have a 1-year old black lab that drives me insane lol. We're bffs though :glasses: Feel free to add
  • feydevilwoman
    feydevilwoman Posts: 49 Member
    32, no kids, anyone can add me :tongue:
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Yay, I fit this criteria! 28 years old, no children and none in the near future. I have a 3 year old cat and will be adding another soon :)
  • corksterfl87
    corksterfl87 Posts: 33 Member
    Does guardian of 2 brothers count?? If not count me in...I'm only 26!
  • erobinson2014
    erobinson2014 Posts: 19 Member
    We'll I'm 23 and my fur baby walks me :)

In the same boat!! feel free to add me :)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Because I have given birth, the only think I talk about is my womb... good to know.

Good luck on your gurney, OP.

Yikes! I hope that was a typo- as a medic, the idea of being on a gurney scares the crap out of me! Also... didn't say that, nor anything like that nor do I mean it. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment.. I even put a disclaimer there :D

Gurney... must be a parents-only joke.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    35 with 3 cats!!! :D Definitely looking for more friends!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    27, no kids, just married with two fur babies- a foxhound (profile pic) and a blue heeler. Yay fur babies!
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    26 will be 17 in October... no kids.. and no prospects... (just went through a breakup) :-)
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    33 without kids and I just found out what a fur baby was.
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    24 without kids because I believe in contraception.

eventually will get a German shepherd or a white shepherd that will be my fur baby :drinker:
  • mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    I'm 26 (I just counted on my fingers to be sure :wink: ) with no kids, we have a 4 month old kitten and he's enough! :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • marchellaz
    marchellaz Posts: 70 Member
    Kegels are good for all women, kids or not haha.. good work out for your lower parts :) Dont add me all I talk about is my uterus all day long.
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Your post is fine but you definitely should avoid filtering too many people out. There are alot of people out there that can help you with your journey whether childless or not. I don't think my children effect my ability to workout or eat right. Although i guess since a dog is not allowed in gym you people with fur babies may have some different struggles. Carry on.
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    I'm in! I'm 25, no kids either, one fur baby (in my profile pic). Add me if you like.
  • SomberG
    SomberG Posts: 36
    I don't have any rugrats or furbabies. I think my lease forbids either.