Is it wrong if...

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Ok so we all see it happen in movies, maybe its happened to some of you older gents, maybe some of you women have done it. Sometimes girls lead on guys at the bar for free drinks. So back to why Im making this post is because over the weekend i went to this bar and this older guy insisted in buying me drinks. At first i was like whoa does this guy wanna clap my cheeks.. then i thought wait maybe i can just play along for a bit and get free drinks. Like why not girls do it all the time. So i did, and i got a bunch of free drinks and then when he wasnt looking i left lol. So was it wrong, girls do it all the time so how do you justify it?

Your *kitten*.Here's why, you didn't bother to tell him you weren't interested in him but interested in his free beer.
    That's why your an *kitten*

Um okay first of all I dont drink beer (carbs/bloating) 2nd of all work on your grammar
    lol pot...kettle
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Ok so we all see it happen in movies, maybe its happened to some of you older gents, maybe some of you women have done it. Sometimes girls lead on guys at the bar for free drinks. So back to why Im making this post is because over the weekend i went to this bar and this older guy insisted in buying me drinks. At first i was like whoa does this guy wanna clap my cheeks.. then i thought wait maybe i can just play along for a bit and get free drinks. Like why not girls do it all the time. So i did, and i got a bunch of free drinks and then when he wasnt looking i left lol. So was it wrong, girls do it all the time so how do you justify it?

Your *kitten*.Here's why, you didn't bother to tell him you weren't interested in him but interested in his free beer.

Um okay first of all I dont drink beer (carbs/bloating) 2nd of all work on your grammar

nvrmnd.
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member

Liquor? He bought you liquor? That's expensive. Not only do you owe a man sex after that, but a complimentary reach around is also required. You are an *kitten*. :)
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member

Doesn't matter what you drink. Your underage and put that guy as risk for being arrested for supplying alcohol to a minor.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

lol pot...kettle

:drinker:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Yeah, if someone buys you drinks you are in no way obligated to that person. It's fine to say thanks and walk away.
  • Kitten2629

My ID says I'm 21:wink::drinker:

Two wrongs don't make a right.
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    also some of my friends said that it was "gay" of me, I dont see how imo. I was just smiling and laughing.

its def like 41% gay.

A solid 3/4 gay, at least.

yeah, prob right. 75% gay, but if he winked back at him, its the same as a handy ionthe parking lot.

:huh: :angry: :grumble:
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    When I was single, if a guy bought me a drink at a bar, I would tell him up front that I'm not interested. I'd only say it once, and if the drinks kept coming, that was on them, not me.

Assuming you told him right off that you weren't interested and he still bought you drinks, no it's not wrong. If you lead him on the entire time, then yeah it's wrong.
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    You lived up to your name, and it is also gay.

:huh: :angry: :grumble:
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member

Doesn't matter what you drink. Your underage and put that guy as risk for being arrested for supplying alcohol to a minor.

post-9531-Schmidt-YOUTHS-gif-New-Girl-Im-bjVd.gif
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member

If accepting drinks from another dude doesn't make you gay, that comment certainly does. :)
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Actually I should have yawned.

Thread fail yet again,OP.

You just don't have good material. It's really yawn worthy
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member

Two wrongs don't make a right.

3 lefts do though!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member

IKR? I totally feed him the right lines to take this thread to a roll, but he didn't bite. Totally failed. I'm so disappointed. But he's a young lad, so much to learn.
  • Kitten2629

LOL his how to pick up a cougar at the gym thread was funny though..
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

um okay? Because Im here to entertain some old lady? If I wanted to do that I'd go to my local nursing home.

Well, that "old lady" is not laughing with you, so......