Your biggest fat secret.

Options

Replies

• Frobie
    Frobie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I don't ever really get full :/ If I were to live alone where no one would see me eat, I wouldn't stop. lol

Oh man, I get this! It can also be very frustrating when calorie counting to see that you're already over the day's allotment and you are still hungry.
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    If I found a Cheeto in my truck right now...I would eat it happily.

OMG, I love you! I would totally do this. Actually I have. I did it in front of my kids yesterday (they are 10)and one of their friends! one of them lost something in the car and I lifted the seat to look for it and there was one m&m. I hesitated for a second (only cause I had an audience) and popped it in my mouth! I was thinking, I'm sure mrs. Friends mom would never do that, but oh well! LOL
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I work at a movie theater, and this is actually a rather odd secret--All the ushers at a movie theater usually eat the candy they find in the movie theater. I probably put on a good portion of my weight from eating the candy that we found.

:sick: Luckily I care about my weight and just do my job now and avoid the leftovers.

Wait, so the candy is unopened, right?

Who are these people who spend $4 on a chocolate bar and don't eat it and don't put it in their bag or pocket for later...!? My mind is boggled LOL
  • xstephnz
    xstephnz Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I would buy takeaways, and then eat it in my car so I wouldn't have to share it with my friend who lives with me.

I would eat two whole pizzas by myself, a bottle of coke and a large fries. Once I even got chicken wings!
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I can eat a large bag of M&M's or Hershey kisses easy. Without sharing with my kids..... Yes I am a horrible mother.
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm a secret eater, binge on chocolate ice cream cake ect when my sons asleep and partners not home, feel guilty after time to change!!!
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I ate till I would pass out and go to sleep. Literally. On a daily basis. Didn't matter what it was. It was like a high for me to get through the drama I was going through in my life.
  • rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm a secret eater

That was me!! I needed help, someone to be accountable to.
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm a secret eater

That was me!! I needed help, someone to be accountable to.

It's more like secret comfort eater, I don't tend to show my emotions as the oldest I have to be strong for my family and I think that's why I binge in secret don't want any1to know how I'm feeling
  • rikracer1961
    Options
    I was the same way. I was raised using food for comfort. I was an emotional eater. By someone being accountable to, for me it was not someone I knew. It did not matter who it was, as long as they understood and could sympathize it really helped me.
  • rikracer1961
    edited January 2015
    Options
    These are problems that are deeply ingrained, mine were anyways. I binged all the time. I hid it from everybody. I would consume thousands of calories by myself, in my car, wherever I could get away without anyone seeing me.
  • losethe23
    losethe23 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hm, well basically I can eat anything and large amounts of it. But I know one time I was really in the mood for sweets so I made chocolate chip cookies and while they were baking I ate potato chips..... dipped in frosting. Then I ate the cookies when they were done.
  • robinrmcfal
    robinrmcfal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I once ate a huge box of chocolates late one night. Then went to bed. When I woke quickly the next morning to get my crying baby a bottle, I passed out on the way to the kitchen. I'm not sure exactly how the chocolates affected me that way (blood sugar drop?) but I know it was from the massive amounts of chocolate I ate right before going to bed. Very scary.
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I ate entire pints of Ben & Jerry's in one sitting..Phish Food was my favorite. I would buy cake frosting and eat that straight if I wasn't in the mood for ice cream. Once in a while, after meeting friends for lunch or dinner, I would stop and get a couple of slices of pizza on the way home. Just like hobbits have second breakfast, I would have second lunch or dinner.

The binging was hard to stop once it got started. The more sugar or bread I ate, the more I wanted.
  • robinrmcfal
    robinrmcfal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    MoiAussi93 wrote: »
    I ate entire pints of Ben & Jerry's in one sitting..Phish Food was my favorite. I would buy cake frosting and eat that straight if I wasn't in the mood for ice cream. Once in a while, after meeting friends for lunch or dinner, I would stop and get a couple of slices of pizza on the way home. Just like hobbits have second breakfast, I would have second lunch or dinner.

The binging was hard to stop once it got started. The more sugar or bread I ate, the more I wanted.

Yeah phish food & cake frosting. Done both of those. My mom used to make cakes & she would make the icing with crisco & lots of sugar & some other stuff not sure exactly...but I would eat that icing with a spoon. So bad for you.
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    BozGirl wrote: »
    Loving this thread... During my junior year of high school I was forced to sell candy bars for some kind of fundraiser. I was supposed to take the candy around to my classes, sell it to my classmates, then give the money I made to the school. I was horribly shy and had a great appetite, so I didn't bother trying to sell the candy. I just ate 10 or so candy bars every day until they were gone. Then I had to beg my mom for 50 bucks to give to the school!

I did this. Only as the parent. I put the box under my bed and just ate the candy bars while lying in bed in the dark and paid the 50 bucks.
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I would go to trader joes and buy quick "healthy stuff" I love Garlic hummus and everything pretzel thins. I still eat them together...but I would eat a whole container of hummus and bag of pretzels and tell my self No, don't eat it all. It never worked. I'd sit there with the empty container and bag feeling just as empty.
  • GoGoGo_Girl
    Options
    As a teenager I used to drink an entire liter of Pepsi after school.
    This was after working out in various sports for 3+ hours a day....
    I figured the calories of the Pepsi balanced it out... lol
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I used to regularly consume a full sized bag of doritos while dipping them in half a container of sour cream.

I once ate an entire pan of brownies on my own (albeit multiple sittings)

I am guilty of dumping an entire muffin packet (intended to make 6) in to a bowl with some milk and microwave it until it became a giant muffin. I then at the whole thing.
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Eating nutella straight from the jar