Is it wrong if...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

:laugh: why are you still here? Do you really think I care what some random on the internet thinks of me? Don't really see what your issue is with me. But hey I'm flattered :laugh:

Sad part is darlin' that by your childish responses to the personal attacks obviously you DO care, but it is what it is.

Okay you want a honest and mature response, so I'll give you one. Take it or leave it.. Pretty sure you will leave it.

If you are honestly 18.. You have a very bright long future ahead of you. This is a technolgy society now though. Employers will google/search/ and can demand you log into things you personally use before they hire you depending on the field you go into. It's in the news daily about people being fired over crap they post on facebook. So why do you think MFP would be different? Unless some kind mod deletes this. Do you really thing this would be hard to find? lmaooo they find child molester's after they wipe their hard drives.

People are not being immature in their responses to you. Because you honestly don't understand and think you were in the wrong. The brain is not fully mature until the age of 25.. (take a psyh class in college)

You have publically admitted you've been using a forum since the age of 15. (against the rules)

Have you seen ANYONE else admitting to obtaining and still possesing an illegal goverment document? *YOU HAVE*

Have you seen ANYONE else admitting to being in a bar underage accepting drinks from men? *YOU HAVE*

Do you realize that if you were honestly mature.. that you placed that gentlemen in a postion of being arrested despite what your illegal document said? Not to mention that Bar could have faced a 5,000 dollar fine up to losing it's liquer liscense? depending if they've been cited before.. three strikes your out.

Not saying any of us haven't done anything stupid while under the age of 21.. just the difference with us old farts vs you. Is we keep the crap with our friends not posted publically where it can be legally used against us.
  • FlashMorehouse
    FlashMorehouse Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Nothing is ever free. You paid for those drinks with your dignity.

Considering he has no dignity in the first place, he must have paid with something else.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    That guy wanted the D!
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My husband "makes" me get free drinks from guys. We're very, very cheap people :laugh:

ETA: Oh, my justification is we're being "fiscally responsible." Yeah, I'm going with that, lol.

THIS is awesome!! And OP, I see no problem with it...If I could get a guy, or girl as may be closer to your case, to buy me free drinks all night, I'd be alllllll over that and probably go out more often!!! Drink up buttercup :drinker:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    dont lie, you gave him a handy in the paring lot.

Gobble
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

:laugh: why are you still here? Do you really think I care what some random on the internet thinks of me? Don't really see what your issue is with me. But hey I'm flattered :laugh:

Sad part is darlin' that by your childish responses to the personal attacks obviously you DO care, but it is what it is.

Okay you want a honest and mature response, so I'll give you one. Take it or leave it.. Pretty sure you will leave it.

If you are honestly 18.. You have a very bright long future ahead of you. This is a technolgy society now though. Employers will google/search/ and can demand you log into things you personally use before they hire you depending on the field you go into. It's in the news daily about people being fired over crap they post on facebook. So why do you think MFP would be different? Unless some kind mod deletes this. Do you really thing this would be hard to find? lmaooo they find child molester's after they wipe their hard drives.

People are not being immature in their responses to you. Because you honestly don't understand and think you were in the wrong. The brain is not fully mature until the age of 25.. (take a psyh class in college)

You have publically admitted you've been using a forum since the age of 15. (against the rules)

Have you seen ANYONE else admitting to obtaining and still possesing an illegal goverment document? *YOU HAVE*

Have you seen ANYONE else admitting to being in a bar underage accepting drinks from men? *YOU HAVE*

Do you realize that if you were honestly mature.. that you placed that gentlemen in a postion of being arrested despite what your illegal document said? Not to mention that Bar could have faced a 5,000 dollar fine up to losing it's liquer liscense? depending if they've been cited before.. three strikes your out.

Not saying any of us haven't done anything stupid while under the age of 21.. just the difference with us old farts vs you. Is we keep the crap with our friends not posted publically where it can be legally used against us.

I think OP needs to read that daily. You had to spend it out to him like he is in middle school because a high schooler should know what is right from wrong.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    also some of my friends said that it was "gay" of me, I dont see how imo. I was just smiling and laughing.

Hmm, I don't think you're telling the whole story. I'm dying for you share with us.

"I was just smiling and laughing."...What happened next? MFP needs to know...for science and stuff.

I need to know how my husband can score free drinks, so we can go out and not cost ANY $$. Please, teach us.

I did exactly what im doing in my avi

you showed him your bulging muscle?