Replies

• jparson714
    jparson714 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Middle school English teacher... lots of interesting careers here
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I work for a university in Florida and I manage the students meal plans!
  • timetripper42
    Options
    I am landscape designer and cordinate three crews
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    i'm a cashier and do my best at keeping our place up
  • sheenabe
    sheenabe Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I work for the Federal Government in a law enforcement capacity, but I would love, love, love to be a stay at home Mom! I have a 3yr old and a 14yr old. They are the most wonderful gifts I have ever received and if this darn requirement for money thing ever goes away I would spend every waking minute with them. I am so envious of the stay at home Moms on here,and I do realise what it is that I am asking for. I arrest people for a living, yet nothing is harder than raising your children to become the kind of adults we want them to be....which is the opposite of the people I get to spend my days with :laugh:
  • kymgrubb
    Options
    Employee Training Coordinatior for Cracker Barrel
  • lavenderlace
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom, and I volunteer at my schools school for the breakfast program.
  • svgaedtke
    svgaedtke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP, and I am a "Domestic Engineer"..:laugh: I also occasionaly work retail part time.
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    I retired from my first career early (Paramedic) to become a full time musician and comedian. I wish I had done it earlier!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i'm a dental hygienist.

AKA i'm the ***** who digs in your gums ;)
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    I'm an assistant manager in charge of perishables - deli, bakery, produce, floral, natural foods, meat and seafood. - for a large grocery store chain. Definitely not what I went to university for (I was a journalism major!) but I love it!!
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Do any of you medical workers work with epic or mckesson software? Just curious. That's what I maintain.
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a CSR for a staffing company...=0)
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    i'm a housekeeper in our local hospital. i work mainly in the OB unit
  • nomex
    nomex Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    -Mom of 2 (5 and 3), and wife.
    -Professor of Psychology and Educational Psychology
    -Clinical Psychologist (treating mostly kids and teens).
    -Family Mediator (help divorcing parents develop parenting plans together).
    -Adoption assessments (do parenting / home assessessments for people who wish to adopt a child).

Although the first is my most important job, the rest are not listed in order of importance!
    Whew, no wonder I am tired all the time! Each of my duties is very rewarding and demanding in its own way!
    Oh YEAH... When I grow up, I want to be a photographer!
  • jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom and also the Facilitator for the Tot Time class at the preschool at the Church I go to.
  • cwunderlich
    cwunderlich Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am Treasurer and IT Manager of a Property/Casualty Insurance Company in WNY, and a mom to three awesome boys. I also keep our church's books.........
  • Doomsayer
    Doomsayer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a peon in the bakery department of a large chain of grocery stores. Also a mom of a almost 1 year old and sort of caregiver for my husband who is on dialysis. Everyone has interesting sounding jobs!
  • orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    So far im the only Caregiver, i help care for an awsome 96 YO lady who means the world to me, i also sell Amway, www.amwayglobal.com/caroldillon
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Maintenance Electrician at a large Brewery