Short Gals (under 5'3) unite!

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• thegreatestthing
    thegreatestthing Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies Im new to MFP! What kind of exercise is everyone doing on a daily basis? I am 5'2 with alot of weight to lose. Thanks

I normally do Zumba or cardio such as 30 day shred daily.

On a daily basis? I walk A LOT. I lift heavy a few times a week, and at least once a week I dance (most often holding a heavy baby.) Sounds like nothing but when you think about it, it really is.

At least 5 times a week but usually 6. I also have an 8 month old to carry around. My husband likes to walk so I do that with him too. It doesn't sound like nothing to me! Walking is great exercise!
    Between work (medical field) and home, It feels like I'm always on my feet. Took a day today to just veg and read and it feels like forever since I've sat down most of the day!

My nephew is 8 months old and somewhere around 23lbs at last check. I've been his favorite dance partner since he came home, he was very colicky as an infant and we literally walked and jiggled and cried all night to get him some peace. He's still used to dancing with Thea to get to sleep lol!
  • jsherrill0613
    jsherrill0613 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    When I was working retail I was on my feet a lot too. Sometimes 10 to 11 hours with only 1 30min break. The last thing on my mind was working out haha! One of the reasons why I try to work out every day now is because IF I lose a significant amount of weight I have this silly fear that will look like the guy from Austin Powers Goldmember lol!
  • brandeka
    brandeka Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and have also recently recommitted. I have a lot to lose, but this time I am connecting with others and making myself accountable in the hopes that I don't give up this time. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • woolspinner65
    woolspinner65 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Could someone please explain to me how to join a group on MFP? I am interested in joining Short Gals (under 5'3) unite!
    Thank you.