Gainer Shakes

Options

Replies

• jmattingly01
    jmattingly01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My plan is to drink them when I work early in the morning and I want to pack in a lot of calories right away because I wont have time to eat meals. Maybe three days out of the week.
    Like anything, it takes time to gain weight, even with the use of gainers. Everyone is different, too. I have a very high metabolism, so its gonna take me longer than your average person to put on weight, even with a high calorie/carb diet. I'm just at the beginning of this cycle, and I've been told that the metabolism gears up when you first increase your caloric intake, and some people don't see results until weeks go by.
  • DanceswithWow
    Options
    My plan is to drink them when I work early in the morning and I want to pack in a lot of calories right away because I wont have time to eat meals. Maybe three days out of the week.
    Like anything, it takes time to gain weight, even with the use of gainers. Everyone is different, too. I have a very high metabolism, so its gonna take me longer than your average person to put on weight, even with a high calorie/carb diet. I'm just at the beginning of this cycle, and I've been told that the metabolism gears up when you first increase your caloric intake, and some people don't see results until weeks go by.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Hello

I have a shake recipe guaranteed to pack on pure unbridled lean muscle like clock work..

but before i just through it out there lets shake it up a bit to put some fast and furious on the table..

Typically..of all shakes I have tried all have had grave back firing errors in what the shake is suppose to do..

First a shakes protein profile consists of a substrate version of whole food protein - this means its mimicking the actions of whole food and acting as stand-in

until a who;e food source shows up

if not in time the stand-in mimmick gets half lifed into a metabolite waste product - bottom line you want the mimmick to have a call to action when it is in your gut.. the shake you created was a mimic WITHOUT a clear message. it will quickly become a metabolite

Next a shake should possess a single digit sugar.. all the shakes I ve seen raise insulin level so high.. that it takes all the lypolytic enzyme work force to deal with your sugar spike.. Thus no delivery to under served muscles you wnat to get sized up on

also the use of tap water, ice and juices as mixing fluids..These over dilute the powder in addition to adding added sugar to sugar already a part of the powder itself. so now you have the equivalent of sugar water which neutralizes the staying power other ingredients..

there are five other down side issues that you need to know when formulating a shake that will 100% build a more modern masculine frame, but i will spare you the stomach bloating gory details a cut to what you need to make size matter and size happen

Single digit sugar profile- very important if you are not on the sauce..

exceptionally filling front end flavor with no after taste

possesses a top notch and useful Fiber content

Offers a substantial food energy with out a belly full of filler calories..

Can be modified for any pallete type even vegans

Price per serving is lower than any similar prepackaged product on the market..

before I reveal my shake.. here s the thing you wnat ti gain size..and build muscle more rapidly

the body will, if not using any anabolic agent, respond just as fast when protein intake whether from whole food sources, substrate sources or adjunct sources with small concentration of it is introduced over time.. not large massive volumes

The shake I use is Call the G-spot Breakfast shake and it has just four ngrediates..

45% high fiber using only water based frozen fruit and a the balance from frozen a vegetable from the grocers freezer..

there are just three that work best either frozen squash, petite green peas, and waffle cut carrots... FROZEN.. not raw or cooked

the vegetable and the fruit mixture are used to act as the ice.. you do not add ice.. sometimes add a frozen ice cube of diluted orange juice when I want creamsicle flavor

I use sparkling soda water and te original engineered food vanilla MeT RX...-Its other Met Rex off shoots have too much otherstuff going on for the average user.. but the original does an extra ordinary job of building muscle..

by slitting the powder in packet into two separate serving drinks using the formula recipe - you can peanut butter oats or other denser fats like penaut butter or frozen yogurt and complex carbs- like oats

the shake will mass you up and good.. every ounce will be absorbed..drink each half packet before or after workout and literally watch muscle without unwanted body fat..jump o to your frame.

the reason: you body cannot ingest the property process large volumes of nutrient and process it all at the same time..

you are taking advantage of high nutrient and low surface area to get hug results .. The same way with training.. high intensity / high load split into short time blocks..give it rest feed it then repeat.

to max out the falvor make sure you use a glass or metal blender carafe and when blending do so for a minimum of 90 seconds..

Drink straight away do not make and freeze for later..

I the G-spot Breakfast shake.. and it packs on muscle..Ive been using it and testing it against other shakes for 20 years..and it has beaten every shake in taste test and top end results every time..Even my 8 year old daughter drinks it and doesnt frump..

She is a state level swimmer and she is currently placing top 3 every race or beating 8, 9, 10 year olds even in the boys category using this shake..

The shake mixology you are using does not max out mass growth, it takes too much additional digestive energy from your body to process its volume..

on the juice you could possibly take in this amount and get what you wnat but not without..

Thats alot detail about a shake.. but like you I wanted mass..with thick hard never guess muscle.. I got maxed using these food energy concepts and Met Rx..

Im sure others are out there but they dont have this kind of track record.. as I am always on the look out..to top this one..

Hope this helps..Friend me.. will be happy to send you the hard copy recipe in its exact copy..

I help achievers and over achievers forge their body as a calling card to back it up

when yo

share recipes if you are not on the sauce.. The shake you tweaked will have zero effect..

There was seriously zero useful information in there except your promotion of a product you happen to sell.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    When I was bulking I just ate real food. I prepared the main meals on the weekends so I had grab and go breakfasts and lunches. Snacks were either nut mixes or PB&J sandwiches.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Hello

/snip

The shake I use is Call the G-spot Breakfast shake and it has just four ngrediates..

/snip

share recipes if you are not on the sauce.. The shake you tweaked will have zero effect..
    You gotta rub and tweak with that shake to get a BIG effect
  • DanceswithWow
    Options
    Ah I can respect the fact that you have a high metabolism. and it will be difficult to at first seed the mill.. as your rest cycle has to chnage in order before muscle mass signal from your testosterone takes affect..

Should you use the valorie approach... You will gain fat. lost of it.. beacsue the body no mater what your metabolic rate.. the signal for unwanetd body fat is still on...it remains on because lipolytic enzymes are not populating your blood stream..

The calorie approach has sink holes in every single line of dissection when it comes to gaining muscle and loosing unwanted body fat..

Your approach will violate nearly every single rule metabolism is designed for..

YOU CANT PLAY GOD AND COMMAND IT TO ACCEPT MORE A MYSTERY NUMBER.. it is predetermined how much you can take in and use.. only when you know what that level is can you improve upon it. Your way is a complet over ride and over shoot .

Small increments of food energy ratcheted up overtime to recieve your desired food intake thats how it works without a set back..The moment you over load.. you set off a trip wire.. a trigger that send you plummeting into more guess work..

I see iy day in and day out.. I know it as if its air..Your shakes have to be filling not over filling..

You food inatke has to be with whole food protein for muscle to stay in tact..other wise

you will get what the complainers who know my words are spot on but they just cant stand it.. It makes their eyes bleed..

and well it should..as they cant back it up I can ..
    any way

Stay strong chin up and Build it brotha, just not in that direction..Food energy powers Life Force
    PERIOD!

You dont need to friend me as how cool would you be if you DONT gain from their advice

but
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

I have a shake recipe guaranteed to pack on pure unbridled lean muscle like clock work..

but before i just through it out there lets shake it up a bit to put some fast and furious on the table..

those 2 sentences made my eyes bleed...

Of course your eyes would bleed , bleed they will always do..

when awesome info trumps- it always brings out trogs who have taken as many short cuts as possible, who done little second effort digging to see if anything else is going on, or simply dont know anything else except for what they have been spoon fed by half *kitten*..

Bleed they will because little is being brought to the able of ideas that solve-do, or is of any value.. just air breathing fire from base of absolute emptiness...

I blink a thought you bleed!

Indeed. Not wrong.
  • cwoyto123
    cwoyto123 Posts: 308
    Options
    When I was bulking I just ate real food. I prepared the main meals on the weekends so I had grab and go breakfasts and lunches. Snacks were either nut mixes or PB&J sandwiches.
    ^
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Ah I can respect the fact that you have a high metabolism. and it will be difficult to at first seed the mill.. as your rest cycle has to chnage in order before muscle mass signal from your testosterone takes affect..

Should you use the valorie approach... You will gain fat. lost of it.. beacsue the body no mater what your metabolic rate.. the signal for unwanetd body fat is still on...it remains on because lipolytic enzymes are not populating your blood stream..

The calorie approach has sink holes in every single line of dissection when it comes to gaining muscle and loosing unwanted body fat..

Your approach will violate nearly every single rule metabolism is designed for..

YOU CANT PLAY GOD AND COMMAND IT TO ACCEPT MORE A MYSTERY NUMBER.. it is predetermined how much you can take in and use.. only when you know what that level is can you improve upon it. Your way is a complet over ride and over shoot .

Small increments of food energy ratcheted up overtime to recieve your desired food intake thats how it works without a set back..The moment you over load.. you set off a trip wire.. a trigger that send you plummeting into more guess work..

I see iy day in and day out.. I know it as if its air..Your shakes have to be filling not over filling..

You food inatke has to be with whole food protein for muscle to stay in tact..other wise

you will get what the complainers who know my words are spot on but they just cant stand it.. It makes their eyes bleed..

and well it should..as they cant back it up I can ..
    any way

Stay strong chin up and Build it brotha, just not in that direction..Food energy powers Life Force
    PERIOD!

You dont need to friend me as how cool would you be if you DONT gain from their advice

but

415.gif
  • jmattingly01
    Options
    I'm fairly tempted to add this guy as a friend. This G-Spot Shake sauce doesn't sound too bad.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    I'm fairly tempted to add this guy as a friend. This G-Spot Shake sauce doesn't sound too bad.

That sounds like....there's just no way to say it without violating the terms of service.

Something sexual and disgusting.
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Lmao @ g-spot shake

To the OP if you're wanting a ton of calories why not use whole milk? My fiance is trying to gain weight and he can't eat too much before he gets too full so he's added a couple glasses of whole milk at meals and adds heavy cream and butter to everything. He's really been gaining doing this.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Lmao @ g-spot shake

To the OP if you're wanting a ton of calories why not use whole milk? My fiance is trying to gain weight and he can't eat too much before he gets too full so he's added a couple glasses of whole milk at meals and adds heavy cream and butter to everything. He's really been gaining doing this.

Reminds me of the GOMAD diet. Gallon OF Milk A Day.
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Lmao @ g-spot shake

Yeah, it is a bit like that. It really works and takes no more effort than he would have already been doing on his meals.
  • jason_adams
    jason_adams Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Why not just eat food? Tastes much better, can easily eat 6000 calories and still be hungry at the end of the day.

REALLY?? The last time I bulked I was aiming for 5000 a day, and almost never made it. I did have protein shakes but not "mass gainers". I usually topped out around 4800-4900 and would not be hungry at all. By the end of two weeks of that, I'd be TIRED of eating and happy to start a deficit phase. How do you easily get to 6000 and still feel hungry??? What are you eating? *eyes boggle*
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    mass gainers are a waste of money (not to mention the worst carbs possible), better just to use oats and protein powder.
    yeah oats are thick, i jsut dealt with it, i think you can make them finer or use something like nutricleanse in addition to less oats (still super thick)

I tried that once. Never again. Its not really a shake after you make it, its closer to the thickness of an uncooked meatloaf and I needed a spoon to eat it (couldnt drink it). If i was to water it down it would have been a gallon "shake".

Maybe I did something wrong?

Powder / Water works just great.

I was thinking the same thing. Except with Strawberry Quik added.
  • jmattingly01
    Options
    Yeah I thought about the GOMAD thing, but with the price of whole milk I'd be spending around $100 a month just on milk.. aside from that, I love me some milk and have at least a couple cups a day, but a whole gallon? Barf..
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Yeah I thought about the GOMAD thing, but with the price of whole milk I'd be spending around $100 a month just on milk.. aside from that, I love me some milk and have at least a couple cups a day, but a whole gallon? Barf..

I wasn't suggesting doing GOMAD.

You're going to need to learn meal prep. It's easy to just boil a big pot of water to make pasta for the week. Add in some creamy sauce to boost the calories. I boil chicken, but you could grill it. A package is good for lunch for a week. Bread and peanut butter are cheap. I take about an hour on the weekends to make breakfast and lunch for the week. They are stacked in the fridge and get shoved in a bag before I leave for work. You just plan something like this:

Breakfast: 6 eggs scrambled with sausage and toast
    Snack: Fruit and nuts
    Lunch: Chicken breast with pasta and a can of green beans
    Snack: PB&J

Then your dinner you fill in with the rest of the calories
    Dinner: Hamburger with bun and fries/Chicken with salad and baked potato with butter
    Dessert: Ice cream
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Try some Weight Gain 4000 and become a beecake! just like Eric Cartman. Ok, jokes aside. I have nothing to offer except using smaller amounts of higher fat dairy for shakes/eating a bunch of high cal foods = fastfood?
  • jmattingly01
    Options
    Yep I'm def going to get into more pastas and carbs after the advice I've gotten from this thread along with a little research I did. Still gonna do the shake in the morning when I don't have time to make eggs.. and I LOOOVE eggs, my favorite food, but idk if I could do 6 whole eggs. I usually do 4 with bacon and a bagel or toast and can barely get it all down. Small stomach problems :(