Does anyone else get weird messages from MFP users?

Replies

• Mahmoud_Shalaby
    Mahmoud_Shalaby Posts: 127 Member
    Yups! and didn't even care to do anything about it. not like my inbox is gonna get too full.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Im a guy, so no.
  • kittykat1994
    kittykat1994 Posts: 149 Member
    YES. There was a weird dude on here a while back, who sent serial messages to numerous women, myself included, pestering them about how much they could leg press. Like, demanding minute details of their leg press routine. Multiple times. It was really weird. And when I confronted him about it, "dude, seriously, what's your deal with the leg press?" he claimed/feigned his English wasn't so good and he was sosorryandI'llleaveyoualonenow. Then he'd message three months later and start all over with the leg pressing again. :huh:

I had exactly that a few months ago! Weird!
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    Yes. Like can you turn around and bend over so i can see the hole in the back of Spongebobs head!! Nasty.
  • Vupe
    Vupe Posts: 80
    whoa, now that izzz weird. Spongebob has been promoted!
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    nope. never
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    I'm older (55) and was rather surprised when I got a couple of messages from males who wanted to "friend" me after I posted a picture in my profile and got active in posts. This despite that my profile clearly says may age and that I'm married (and so do many of my posts)! I guess I just didn't expect that at my age. It actually discouraged me from doing any profile pics in swimsuits, etc., and I wonder about women who do that and how much of that type of behavior they get.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Had one guy send me a FR, which I accepted, but then he got really angry and weird when I wouldn't spend all day chatting with him. Demanding to know why I was online and not responding to his messages. Felt stalkerish and clingy/needy despite the fact we had never really talked about anything.

I had that guy, too. I got 6 or 8 PMs all in a row, first one saying, "hey beautiful, how are you today?", then next 7 asking me why I wasn't answering him.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    i never do and this makes me sad.....i want a weird(hot) stalker
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    I had one FR when I first joined who constantly sent me messages. I mostly go on MFP via my phone, but I have 0 idea how to message on my phone so I would only see them when I checked in the evening.

The person got so mad that I wasn't responding to them that they started threatening me!
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    My day isn't complete if I have not given, and received!!! :tongue: :tongue:
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Before I put a picture of myself up, I got nothing. Now, I get a weird PM or friend request daily. I guess it's kind of flattering.
  • LightKBH2O
    LightKBH2O Posts: 1,452 Member
    No, I haven't.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    I am still waiting for mine....my inbox is waiting
  • bombshellinprogress
    bombshellinprogress Posts: 125 Member
    Yes. Like can you turn around and bend over so i can see the hole in the back of Spongebobs head!! Nasty.

WTF?!?!?
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    just got my first weird message yesterday - some young British 'kid' telling me that I'm beautiful..

Which is all well and nice -

But -

I'm old enough to be his Mother!
  • lngbrd
    lngbrd Posts: 279 Member
    No, I haven't.

Now you have.
  • bombshellinprogress
    bombshellinprogress Posts: 125 Member

:flowerforyou: How you doin?? :wink:
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Not really. I think my profile pic scares people.. they think I'm really as mean as Bellatrix.. and some days I am.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member

:wink: then you have come to the right place!
    Not really. I think my profile pic scares people.. they think I'm really as mean as Bellatrix.. and some days I am.

I LOVE Bellatrix!! I want to cosplay her one of these days. She's a badass!!