Where are my late 20's early 30's ladies at??

Options

Replies

• baileyan06
    baileyan06 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, 5'8", and have about 16lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! I definitely need some accountability.
  • Nataliea87
    Nataliea87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Here! I'm 27, 5'7 and looking to lose around 40 lbs as well :)
    I recently "acquired" a horse (read: he was dumped on me), and I'm breaking him to saddle, so I want to make sure I'm fit enough to take a few falls, as well as enjoy some trail rides when I finally have him settled down!

Looking to form a support group to help me actually stick to a diet/tracking this time :)
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    31, 5'6

My goal is 50lb. Half way there!

Feel free to add me.
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 years old, 5'4 and trying to lose 50lbs. :(
  • Aniqana
    Aniqana Posts: 95
    Options
    Hi, I am 30 :) 5 feet 127⁄64 inch (sorry I use cm 156cm) :) and I am trying to lose 11 pounds;) Not much but but I still need a motivation!!
  • ElimyW
    ElimyW Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello hello,

Been stuck in a bit of a rut lately, so would be great to have some new mfp friends to help kick the old motivation back into shape, and hopefully do the same for others :)

Am 29, 5'6 and am trying to lose about 45 lbs - feel free to add me :)
  • Kelly_Fit_Belly
    Kelly_Fit_Belly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    About to be 27 here! 78 lost struggling to lose the last 25!!
  • KatieDMDowling
    KatieDMDowling Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could use the motivation!

Add me everyone :)

I'm 25 - 5'6 foot and looking to loose 45lbs on top of the 17lbs I have lost! :)
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and looking to lost 20 lbs. Feel free to add me! I'll take all the motivation I can get :)
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, 5'2" with 33 lbs to go. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • camorganart
    camorganart Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in my thirties and need to lose thirty pounds. I'd love any friend requests so we can keep each other accountable.
  • merissa_258
    merissa_258 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this site just been on here a few days I really like it. I'm 30 years old 5'5" and wanting to lose 50 pounds or more I welcome new friends lets keep each other motivated on our goals to losing this weight. We can do this!!!:bigsmile:
  • vvveronaaa
    Options
    Hi! I'm Verona!
    25 years old;5'4
    my goal is to lose 42lbs.

I joined a gym a few months ago along with actively changing my diet to be healthier. I've been feeling better... more energy etc. Just need the extra push to see the weight come off. I would love to share exercise ideas, food options etc. Feel free to add me!
  • AndiLynnMiller
    AndiLynnMiller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 31, 5'8'' and I need to lose around 50 pounds. I've been at it for two weeks and am feeling great, but I'd love to find some buddies on here!
  • danicaliforn1a
    danicaliforn1a Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    28 years old and 5'7"
    Feel free to add me if you need some motivational friends.
    Looking to lose another 20lbs... having been struggling with the extra weight since college.
    So easy to put on! So hard to take off!
  • whyyesitsneke
    Options
    I'm 26, and have a lot more weight to lose! (150 total, but Im aiming to start at 50!) Buddies are good by me.
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 30 yo, 5'8…60+lbs lost since joining MFP…been working on losing the last 10-15lbs this past year : / Patience is crucial ;)

I log daily. All are welcome to add me!
  • cjshaw33
    cjshaw33 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 29 soon to be 30 yrs old! I am ultimately looking to lose 40lbs. I have a military application in process and need to lose weight fast (but healthily!) would be great to make some buddies on here motivate each other so feel free to add me! :)
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm 28 and 5'3 started my journey with 40 to lose but now aiming at 50!