What is the worst concert you've ever been to?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    orgy
    uhmmmmm? that wasn't the question tho'?^

I answered the question. Your head just was in the gutter.
  • Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    christina aguilera.
    She screams when she sings. Left early...tickets were free anyway.
    Bleh
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I went to brad Paisley...he just wasn't entertaining. He had one good song but it was his slideshow behind that made it great. However Blake Shelton opened for him and he was AMAZING!
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Two Concerts come to my mind:

Steely Dan - 2013 - Band was tight but Donald Fagen's voice was shot that night. They didn't play "Ricki Don't Lose that Number", "Do it Again", "FM" "Dirty Work" etc. My wife was disappointed more than me. :(

Journey - 2011 - Actually met the band before the concert. Real nice guys. I don't know if it was the sound board or what. Extremely loud where you could not hear the vocals. Very distorted sound and ear piercing loud. They are not the same as they used to be. :(
  • TexEngr
    TexEngr Posts: 180
    Options
    probably Limp Bizkit
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    saw chuck berry, lil richard, jerry lee lewis all in one show. sounds like it should be awesome right?

wrong, it was terrible. so bad my entire family walked out. total garbage
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Coeur de Pirate at the 2014 Montreal Jazz Festival. I was grateful for the intermission during which my husband and I ran out, never to return

I absolutely love her voice. But I really struggle to like her music. I just really wish she'd fall more towards bluesy rock and less towards jazzy pop.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Ratt...

Concert was only bad because I humiliated myself...

:noway: