POSTCARD CHALLENGE ROUND 14!!!!

Options

Replies

• iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    So, I gotta look for my opening weight, (unless you have that lobby?) but, as of sunday im lookin at a pathetic 196.4 on that stupid ugly scale. i have been sick all week. I have been such a lazy pile, on the bright side i haven't eatne all that much. Lots of water and gatorade. ewwwww. i know.
    i always get my water in.
    workouts were mediocre at best.
    and i never did find my just dance game. :( I know i have one, just don't know where it is.
    When is the final day, today or tomorrow?
  • glike
    glike Posts: 17
    Options
    I was 176 lbs and am now 173 lbs. After 2 weeks. I'm happy with that!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    So, I gotta look for my opening weight, (unless you have that lobby?) but, as of sunday im lookin at a pathetic 196.4 on that stupid ugly scale. i have been sick all week. I have been such a lazy pile, on the bright side i haven't eatne all that much. Lots of water and gatorade. ewwwww. i know.
    i always get my water in.
    workouts were mediocre at best.
    and i never did find my just dance game. :( I know i have one, just don't know where it is.
    When is the final day, today or tomorrow?

Starting weight 214.3lbs, so not so stupid and ugly. Final day is Monday!

When you find Just Dance, I have a little 'competition' going on, on another thread. Let me know if you find it and I'll send you the link!
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Not gonna show a loss....
  • s_krapf
    s_krapf Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Still holding steady at 185.6, no loss for me this week. No big deal though, it will start happening again soon!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost owt!!! :ohwell: Rubbish! Still, I haven't gained.

Forgot to buy a new tape measure this weekend so that 's my quest this morning, 'cos I'm kind of hoping that I've lost some inches if I haven't lost weight!:tongue:

Looking forward to seeing how everyone else has done...

LouiseXXXX
  • Oldbat61
    Oldbat61 Posts: 141
    Options
    Well Christmas, New Year and my trip to Oxford have proved disastrous in terms of calorie control and exercise (or rather lack of it) so have gone up NOT DOWN! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My own fault, so now that all the travels are over I must get myself into gear and motivated and back to Pilates, swimming, Wii sessions and walking. For the record I started at 175.6 and this morning was 178.2 Boo Hoo. :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is 268.2 lbs. I'd like to lose 5 lbs by the end of the 2 weeks!

My weight this week was 263 so I guess I achieved my goal, barely!!!!!
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    no loss for me :cry: but i'm not really suprised, more processed and take aways than real food in the last week, no excuses just laziness, will try harder on the next one x
  • KKaidy
    KKaidy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OK...Starting weight was 159
    Weight after 2 weeks is 153.5 today! 5.5 lbs. lost - I'll take it!!!

I'm hoping to lose an average of 2 lbs/week to get to my goal weight of 135. I pretty much accomplished what I said I would as far as eating, exercising, and drinking water. The biggest issue is that I feel like it's been forever since I started this....an it's only been 2 weeks! Yikes!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today at 197.0
    It was also my first two weeks of a weight loss competition and I have been trying very hard and was off the wagon for three weeks before the first day.
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    2 pounds :) for week 2 :) total of 12 for the challenge :)
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I'm 198.4.

Good luck everyone and Congrats!!!
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    no lose here..still at 210
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm still at 173.2, it was lower earlier in the week, but this weekend was pretty bad
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    final weigh in 264.2! :)
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    At 277 Just 1 pound loss but still glad it was a loss
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 181.6, which is 2.4 pounds from the beginning.
    It's been a tough two weeks, but this last week showed a 3 pound loss.
  • momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    My starting weight on Jan 1 was 180 and my weigh in for today is 176. Think that is ok considering all the sickness we've had in this house the past few weeks!! Happy Monday everybody!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    SW: 173.8

Weight Today: 170.8

Woo hoo!!!! 3 lbs lost!! I didn't quite meet all of my goals but I did manage to lose some weigh.