Tattoos -- Yay or nay?

Options

Replies

• Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I definitely appreciate the right tatt on the RIGHT body.... just sayin'. Not EVERYONE was built for ink but for those who can pull it off...YUM
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,785 Member
    Options
    I have several. My favorite is a memorial to my brother.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Yay
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Tattoos on women are unfeminine?

Alright, I will just leave this here

64567a44-b486-4e8c-baf4-4e6d77bd7632.jpg
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm an ink addict!
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    yay! I have a memorial tattoo for my mom.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Love love love them. If you have good tattoos you automatically get more points on my attractiveness scale:-) I have to be careful with mine since I'm planning on going into the Air Force. I currently have one on my back/shoulder area for my pup that got hit by a car a while back, "We only part to meet again" with a couple paw prints. Planning on getting one with my mom on our ribs when I reach goal weight. We always say, "I love you to the moon and back" to each other so that's what we're getting. I prefer meaningful tattoos, but if you want to go crazy, why should anyone get to judge you on it?
  • cpulnikorl8
    cpulnikorl8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think my picture in profile say it all...!!!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Women + tattoos + piercings = melt....
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i wish I could pull off a sleeve tattoo, but I'd have to wear long sleeves to work every day and I live in Texas - not feasible.:tongue:
  • Beautifulreflections
    Beautifulreflections Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Yay...have three.

Two on my back, no one ever sees and one on my inner wrist. My mothers name with a halo over it. I love it but when I have corporate events/meetings I cover it with a bracelet and no one is the wiser.
  • KatDJZ
    KatDJZ Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I like good ones on other people, lol. I've been planning various tattoos for myself for 15 years now, but still haven't gotten one, so who knows if it will ever happen. I've been thinking that it might be a good reward for losing a significant amount of weight...

I just have trouble trusting someone to put something on me that is permanent. I'm so afraid it will be messed up or I won't like it, and I know I'm not the kind of person that can just live with it and not let it bother them, ya know?
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Also I love these threads always find awesome women and also find people to place on ignore, it's win win!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Yay!

Only one for now.

need to decide on the next one and where to put it!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I don't even like them on men...

I really do think they are unfeminine. My gorgeous niece has about four or five and, even though they are (relatively) discreet and a pretty design or quotation, I can't help but think they are intrusive and that, when she's older (she's 30!) she is going to regret them.

<shudder> :sick:
    27749d1399960047-apple-helping-hide-police-wrong-doings-wat.png
    How you come to the conclusion that ink makes something less or more feminine is beyond me.

Anyway, I like them, but I don't know that I'll ever have any.
  • blushpeonies
    blushpeonies Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    when done tastefully - yes. there is a thin line between tasteful & trashy.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I am anti-needles. Scary scary needles... tattoos come in needles.... scary needles....

A nice one placed strategically is appealing. I have always wanted to get one, but there is the needles... and then the commitment to something and frankly I am really obsessive and yet quite ADD. What I like this week, may not be something I like the next.

Someone covered from head to toe, not so much with the appealing to me. Don't get me wrong, to each their own and if that is what you want, more power to you. If you are inked from head to toe, I don't anticipate that we are really going to be compatible as we clearly approach life from different places.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    I have a small one planned...hopefully will be able to get it next summer. It will be my first and only. :smile:
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Love a man with a good tattoo.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    when done tastefully - yes. there is a thin line between tasteful & trashy.

Being ex-Navy, ex-construction worker, biker, I'll let you figure out which side of that line I'm on.