Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• Cyndesire
    Cyndesire Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am nearing the end of my weight loss journey and starting strength training. I work out hard but not the best with my diet. You can eat that cake but you better get your big butt on that treadmill when you are done. I log everyday and comment as much as I can.
  • Marggiee
    Marggiee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes please, new here :) feel free to add me
  • alyssasphone
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I log in daily :heart:
  • uberscoobrr
    Options
    Hey all! New here myself. Feel free to shoot me a friend request. I'd love to finally have one hahah.
  • LexytheNerd
    LexytheNerd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but starting over. Feel free to add me and let's motivate each other.
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    Hello!! Always good to have new friends, add me :)
  • dlady92
    dlady92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new here and would like some friends for support and advice towards my weight loss goal.
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    im part way through my journey and am at the point of needing some extra support so would love to have some online friends to share with
  • emmasansom19
    Options
    Hi there, I've been trying to lose weight since January and would love some new friends for inspiration and support. Please feel free to add me!!
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm 23 I started this journey in March of this year, I'm after losing 34 pounds and looking to lose 120 more! : )
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    in for part 3...any can add if they want always happy to make a new friend!
  • Cappa124
    Cappa124 Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends! I'm 23, just starting over AGAIN, and looking to lose 100+ lbs. I have a weight loss blog that I post on daily (or very close to daily) about recipes, goals, quotes, etc. Feel free to add me for some extra motivation and check it out :) I log on here daily (obviously! Gotta log my calories!) and like scrolling through statuses and seeing everyone's progress!

Here's my blog, feel free to peek (it's brand new so there's only a few posts atm, but later today I'll be posting an amazing breakfast recipe for high protein pancakes!!) :)

http://losing-weight-living-life.blogspot.com

XOXO
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Add away... :)
  • 25terry
    25terry Posts: 2
    Options
    Not my first or second time to myfitnesspal. I'm once again starting over on the journey to a healthier body. At 5'10 and 74kg (164lb) I feel I need to shift some of this post baby and stay at home mommy snacking weight. I know whenever I gain weight I feel lethargic. The two times I joined this site I managed to shift the weight, I was attending local gym 5 times a week and began a walking/jogging routine which resulted in a torn calf muscle that I ignored for a couple days before I realized how bad it really was. I just gave up on exercising so last year packed on all the weight plus my underactive thyroid got worse and cancer cells were discovered. I also had chronic neck and shoulder pain which limited a lot of things I could do because of stiff muscles and pain gave me constant headaches.
    I had a thyroidectomy last summer and finally finished three years of physio for my neck and shoulders. I began to get more active so joined myfitnesspal and the gym this month (July). I'm hoping to get good results again and hopefully in time for my trip to LA end of September.

My biggest hurdles to overcome in weight loss battle is giving up the following; white bread, sugar or lowering intake, butter (hate margarine)
  • Eagle_Ann
    Eagle_Ann Posts: 47
    Options
    I am new here, as of yesterday! I will be on everyday and am determined to make this work. Let's support and motivate each other. Add me, please! :flowerforyou:
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    in for the friends, add me if you want some fun on your walls :-)
  • FutureMoore
    Options
    Hi. I am nearing the end of my weight loss journey and starting strength training. I work out hard but not the best with my diet. You can eat that cake but you better get your big butt on that treadmill when you are done. I log everyday and comment as much as I can.

Wow I noticed you have lost 98 lbs!!! that is so great!! what did you do and how long did it take you?
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel freed to add me..........anybody that is.
  • MicheeH160
    MicheeH160 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love some motivational friends along this journey as well! Feel free to add! :)