any short people on here?

Options

Replies

• MindyF68
    Options
    Hi there I'm 5' 4" my hsband and family call me short so maybe I fit in, I have 50 lbs to loose tho am hoping I can do it.
  • annette6926
    annette6926 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 3 and 150lbs, around 14lbs heavier than my comfortable weight but would like to lose a few extra lbs this time so maybe try lose 18lbs and also plan to get fit
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    5'2" here!!!
  • tsb50158
    tsb50158 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Seems there are a LOT of short people period! lol
    I am barely 5'4! All my kids are much taller than I am. One son is 6'5! My daughter is almost 5'7!
  • crisdB
    crisdB Posts: 49
    Options
    5'2" here as well
  • sherrik10
    sherrik10 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thought I was 5'1" but just found out from the doctor I'm only 5 foot tall! What a bummer. My weight is at 121lbs. Would like to weigh 110-115 and I know if I keep it up I can do it!
  • kris2683
    kris2683 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, would love to be 5'3, I think the extra 2'' would be the perfect height!
  • jsavy
    jsavy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2 and getting shorter..........:wink:
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    4'11" here, currently at 120, striving for 105.
  • luvamig
    luvamig Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    5 ft even, Sw= 143, Cw=128, Gw=120 or so.

I will see how I feel about myself at that point and decide where to go from there. According to the BMI I could go as low as 95 and still be "Healthy" but I seriously doubt that. Maybe 110 at the lowest. I don't want to be super thin, just in good shape. Plus I don't want to loose the girls (boobs), lol.
  • Sunny_Skies
    Options
    I am 5'2", weighing 123 pounds. That doesn't seem like much of a reason to lose weight, but I'd like to get down to 103.
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    5'3.5"
    I fall into the morbidly obese category and plan on fixing this by the time I'm 30.
  • lgeren
    lgeren Posts: 45
    Options
    I am 5' and I think it stinks b/c every little pound shows up. I could gain 5 lbs & would be able to tell a difference in my clothes. But it's harder coming off. I've lost 8 lbs & am still wondering when I'm gonna notice a difference.
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 165. I'm thinking I should be 130-140 depending on how I carry my weight.
    Most was 172lbs and lowest in last 4 years was 145lbs (when I met my gf).
    I started at the gym 5 years ago at 155lbs and weight more than I started but its got to be muscle for the most part.
  • kiragami
    kiragami Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and currently around 188 lbs. I am a work in progress!
  • brittanyk86
    Options
    I am 5'1"- i am currently 130 lbs, working to get back to my pre baby weight of 110.
  • bevepr
    bevepr Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi! Me!! im 5'2
    3193941.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Me! I am 5' 1/2" (Like someone else on here... I thought I was an inch taller until a few months ago!) Goal right now is just 130 to get to a healthy BMI... that may not even be a healthy BMI since I lost an inch of height though!

There are quite a few threads around here for shorties...
  • jinkies54
    jinkies54 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm short! (and round :( ). I'm only 5'2 and weigh 224.2ish at the moment. I'm looking for support/motivation/mfp friends who are like me and at my stage
  • kspedsrn
    kspedsrn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm also only 5'3. New on here. I got to my highest weight of 200+ over a year ago. Am down to 178 and hope to be down in the 150s. I haven't seen the 150s since my 3rd child 11 years ago! I have a wedding dress to fit into in september so lots of work to do but I also have lots of determination!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!