Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm Shan and have just started using the site. I don't know if its becuase I'm more determined this time, but I'm really getting alot from MFP this time around. Love the support and motivation Could you some new,,,active friends! Add me! I'll accept!
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends and more support. Anyone is welcome to add me for encouragement and weird comments :)
  • rungurl3
    rungurl3 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi, sign me up!
  • zip_girl
    zip_girl Posts: 29
    Options
    I have a lot of friends just starting out and who have a lot to lose like me, but now I would like some variety to see what everyone else is eating and doing. Add me ! :flowerforyou:
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love random friends! I've been around for a while. Just converted to an ovo-lacto-pescatarian. Single mom with 3 kids. Lots of weight to lose. Not that any of that really matters, unless you are looking for "like-minded" people. I'm open to anyone!
  • priscillaharrill
    Options
    Hello, please feel free to add me! Needing to lose a few pounds but more importantly would like to start eating better and to get back in better shape physically. Believe that the motivation from a few new fitness friends would help me even more!
  • tracie999
    tracie999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This crazy Brit in the USA Would love some new friends. I'm carb cycling and so far so good
  • crunch173
    crunch173 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends - for new ideas and accountability. I kind of slacked off for the last few months - and it's showing.
  • terrygolong
    terrygolong Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! Logging daily and would love to have some ppl there to motivate me if I start slacking again
  • paigekimmy2
    paigekimmy2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always looking for support as well.
  • firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm on everyday logging and love the motivation and support from other active people!

I've slacked recently on the exercise portion but I'm getting back to it with no more excuses (life happens is not a valid reason anymore!)
  • ANewDeedles
    ANewDeedles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I am new to this and in need of a support group. I have been watching what I eat and I have joind a fitness boot camp for women. I am excited to be getting healthy. Please feel free to add me!
  • AdiabaticPerformance
    AdiabaticPerformance Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Anybody from the Winston / Greensboro area?
  • AmandaJ26
    AmandaJ26 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    looking for active, motivational friends who comment and cheer on! Add me if you would like! :)
  • goodbyesea
    goodbyesea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of shy, but would love to have friends. We can cheer each other on!
    If it's alright with you, please add me. C:
  • CelineO006
    CelineO006 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for talking to new people so add away!! :)
  • Squid4TRX
    Squid4TRX Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Always a good thing to have friends for encouragement. Feel free to add me if you like. Happy Thursday everyone!
  • Cindyloo01
    Cindyloo01 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've been here a while.. haven't been too involved except for tracking. Getting involved really does help. I am actually starting to lose again :happy:
  • SquishyPrincess
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Please O Please add me. I need cheerleaders sometimes! :laugh:
  • HardkoreGam3r
    HardkoreGam3r Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd like more friends to give and receive motivation! :D please add me!!