Want random active friends? join here

Replies

• Hello, please feel free to add me! Needing to lose a few pounds but more importantly would like to start eating better and to get back in better shape physically. Believe that the motivation from a few new fitness friends would help me even more!
  • tracie999
    tracie999 Posts: 84 Member
    This crazy Brit in the USA Would love some new friends. I'm carb cycling and so far so good
  • crunch173
    crunch173 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm always looking for new friends - for new ideas and accountability. I kind of slacked off for the last few months - and it's showing.
  • terrygolong
    terrygolong Posts: 7 Member
    Add me! Logging daily and would love to have some ppl there to motivate me if I start slacking again
  • paigekimmy2
    paigekimmy2 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am always looking for support as well.
  • firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Add me :) I'm on everyday logging and love the motivation and support from other active people!

I've slacked recently on the exercise portion but I'm getting back to it with no more excuses (life happens is not a valid reason anymore!)
  • ANewDeedles
    ANewDeedles Posts: 2 Member
    Hi All,

I am new to this and in need of a support group. I have been watching what I eat and I have joind a fitness boot camp for women. I am excited to be getting healthy. Please feel free to add me!
  • AdiabaticPerformance
    AdiabaticPerformance Posts: 170 Member
    Anybody from the Winston / Greensboro area?
  • AmandaJ26
    AmandaJ26 Posts: 21 Member
    looking for active, motivational friends who comment and cheer on! Add me if you would like! :)
  • goodbyesea
    goodbyesea Posts: 1 Member
    I'm kind of shy, but would love to have friends. We can cheer each other on!
    If it's alright with you, please add me. C:
  • CelineO006
    CelineO006 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm always up for talking to new people so add away!! :)
  • Squid4TRX
    Squid4TRX Posts: 645 Member
    Always a good thing to have friends for encouragement. Feel free to add me if you like. Happy Thursday everyone!
  • Cindyloo01
    Cindyloo01 Posts: 94 Member
    I've been here a while.. haven't been too involved except for tracking. Getting involved really does help. I am actually starting to lose again :happy:
  • :flowerforyou: Please O Please add me. I need cheerleaders sometimes! :laugh:
  • HardkoreGam3r
    HardkoreGam3r Posts: 8 Member
    I'd like more friends to give and receive motivation! :D please add me!!
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Sup?

I'm always up for adding new people so add away! :D
  • Sparkle_90
    Sparkle_90 Posts: 37 Member
    I'd be very happy to have some random active friends :) need some people to help keep me motivated Lol
  • If you want me add me that would be great. I like the motivation of the community and am always willing to cheer on others!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Stopher100481
    Stopher100481 Posts: 154 Member
    I've been on 33 days straight, I'll accept pretty much anyone within reason. So feel free to add :)