• moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sup?

I'm always up for adding new people so add away! :D
  • Sparkle_90
    Sparkle_90 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd be very happy to have some random active friends :) need some people to help keep me motivated Lol
  • marcusg231
    Options
    If you want me add me that would be great. I like the motivation of the community and am always willing to cheer on others!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Stopher100481
    Stopher100481 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've been on 33 days straight, I'll accept pretty much anyone within reason. So feel free to add :)
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends to give and get support! Feel free to add me :D
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    In for randoms...lol.
  • ReenieReenie05
    ReenieReenie05 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :)
  • Krapfi
    Krapfi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well, feel free to add me!
  • pebblesxp
    pebblesxp Posts: 1
    Options
    I joined a few days ago. Feel free to add :)
  • janellyf
    janellyf Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I always in the mood for more friends! Feel free to add!
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I don't always log daily. My job sends me all over the place and my other job sends me places where there ain't no internet, but when I'm on, I'll motivate anyone that's showing up and putting in the effort. Feel free to add me.
  • LadyKim66
    LadyKim66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I definitely need support friends.. I am trying... Please add me... thanks in advance! I log daily. Have only been back 10 days. Can always use good advice!!

Kim
    :flowerforyou:
  • WesleyHarrill
    WesleyHarrill Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to add a few more friends. How bout some of you folks friend me and help get me motivated.
  • frenchimom
    Options
    I am new to MFP. I joined MFP a little while back but did not use it. I have reached a point of depression, lack of motivation, and weighing more than I've ever weighed in my life. I use to be a personal trainer and I use to teach aerobics...what gets me now is I have let myself go, focused on other things, given myself 100 excuses, and cannot for the life of me understand why it is so hard for me to get back in the gym. I know part of it is the embarrassment...knowing how I use to look and practically lived in the gym, to looking like this and scared to walk in and get started. I have heard people talk about this program and I am hoping it will keep me motivated and accounted for with my eating and working out. Funny thing is...I am always a big motivator to other people but not for myself...so PLEASE ADD ME TO HELP MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE ME AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU!! :smile:
  • drewba13
    drewba13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 10 day streak and will probably like all your updates. Add me.
  • charlestongirl2012
    charlestongirl2012 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me if you want
  • amberdawnstark
    Options
    Hi I am new on here. After 2 babies (1 at 38) it was time to smarten up. Don't have any friends yet. Please feel free to add me. I am
    A swimmer I swim in the pool 2 to 3 times a day but I eat, eat, and drink. I'm on holidays and wasn't
    Swimming off the crazy calories I eat. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • jesbrooks
    jesbrooks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    One day at a time :)

29189354.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools