20-somethings looking to lose weight

Options

Replies

• boomkattack
    boomkattack Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey, I'm 28 and looking to shed a few pounds for my overall health. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm a 28 year old doing Keto now.

down 12lbs from 211.5 and looking to meet 170lbs
  • Naanbread91
    Naanbread91 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Have had Mfp for a while but never posted here. Looking to lose around 70lbs in total.
  • effiechristina
    effiechristina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm just shy of 23 (birthday is next month) and I graduated college this past December. Starting a graduate program in August, and I really want to take this (literally) once in a lifetime opportunity of being out of school to get my beginning college body back. I'm 5'5" and I weigh around 168 (I've been scared to weigh myself for weeks, it could be more or less). I want to get down to 135, but I'd be happy with 140 (what I weighed my freshman year).
    I am combining this goal with my long-time wish of running a marathon. I'm currently in week 5 of training and my first 5K is this weekend! And I'm also engaged and want to make sure I get a wedding-worthy body for whatever date we might decide on!

So, I try my hardest to log every day, even when the results are less than stellar lol. And I have runtastic on my phone so it syncs my runs directly to MFP. I'm hoping to get a fitbit or something of the sort soon, that way I can monitor heart rate and get much more accurate readings :-) So feel free to add me!
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Do look up reviews on the Fitbit before you purchase...

Spoiler: It's not very accurate and counts the most seemingly simple tasks (just moving your hand a bit too fast will set it off) and using the application will become more of a chore than it's worth

But again, do your research :-)
  • himenaya
    himenaya Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 25 and at 224lbs as of now. I'm currently in need of losing 100lbs so anyone who wants to support one another just add me. :)
  • powerpigeon
    powerpigeon Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23, in the UK and am aiming to lose 15lbs. I'm new here, so would appreciate any friends with similar goals.
  • dollbbylove
    dollbbylove Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, from the USA! Looking to lose about 40lbs or so. I started at 198lbs, my weight has been slightly fluxuating between 194 and 192. Super excited about losing weight, because the ultimate goal is to change bad eating habits and living a healthier lifestyle. I'm here for support and also to supoort others! You can do it. Lets do it together!
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    21. Canadian. Looking to lose 20-25ish pounds.

Working to NET 1200 with eating back the calories that transfer over from my FitBit.

Feel free to add me :)
  • emzyfish
    emzyfish Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    26 and working on losing a considerable amount of weight! :3 I sign on daily~ feel free to add me! Positivity and support are the best tools in getting in shape, I'm convinced~
  • czybtch11
    czybtch11 Posts: 2
    Options
    20 Something and finally taking my health in my control. Could use some support and motivation.
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 24-year-old uni student, 5'3" and have about 15-20 lbs left until my ~dream weight~. Feel free to add me!
  • smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm Mila! 21 (soon 22 years old) currently lost 21 kgs/46 pounds feel free to add me :)
  • ratsandjazz
    Options
    I'm 20 and have 55 pounds to lose, please feel free to add me! :)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    always(:
    add it up.
    as long as you chat. lol
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and log in every day, feel free to add me
  • UsernameisNick
    Options
    24 year old and according to BMI I need to lose 50 pounds(yikes).

If you need another random friend feel free to add me.
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    23 year old and online pretty regularly. Don't log food regularly, mainly exercise.
  • BeastlyMaple
    BeastlyMaple Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm a twenty-something! I'm logging food daily and exercising. I'll chat and comment :) Add me!