20-somethings looking to lose weight

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• DanteSingsMyLullaby
    Options
    I'm 21. Anyone in here from Canada? I've never really had to lose weight before. Now I'm suddenly 30 lbs heavier than I've ever been and can't stand the way I look, but I'm really at a loss at how to go about this. I used to be really active, but I don't really enjoy the active things I used to do.
  • desidieter
    desidieter Posts: 195
    Options
    Hey! I'll send you a friend request. I'm in the same boat. :) Others on this thread, please feel free to add me as well. I could use the accountability and support.
  • Partylikelizkeeler
    Partylikelizkeeler Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I'm at my half way point! If you need support, feel free to add me! (:
  • Cappa124
    Cappa124 Posts: 131
    Options
    23 here! Anyone looking for extra support, feel free to add me!

I log onto MFP daily, and blog daily here: http://losing-weight-living-life.blogspot.com

:)
  • NoNowItsTime
    Options
    28 here. Just started but have used this before. Could use some people to keep me motivated and encouraged. Feel free to send a FR.
  • bethanyjackson28
    Options
    I'm 20 and I'm at my heaviest weight right now. First goal - 1 stone to lose.

Feel free to add me guys! WE CAN DO THIS! :)
  • fitrookster
    Options
    20 here - could use more supportive friends :)
  • Pinguzaf
    Pinguzaf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    25! 30 lbs (13kgs) approx to lose!

From Sydney!

Love support. Feel free to add!
  • mcginnislucas
    mcginnislucas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 20 years old and looking to lose 80 lbs! I am a firm believer in support groups! Feel free to add. I log in everyday!

( mcginnislucas )
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me just seeking motivation and help motivate people day by day. Well versed in tips, tricks, and strategies. I am studying to be a personal trainer. Got to lose about 30 - 40 lbs and I will be ripped
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    <- 20 and got about 20lbs more to go
  • Alexander_Hosnie
    Options
    i'm 20 years old, i wanna lose 16 pounds
  • lili483
    lili483 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well i'm 19 not quite a 20-somthing but still feel free to add me would love the support
  • stepnot
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm Steph, 24. Looking to lose another 15lbs or so and could use some accountability partners! Feel free to add me if you're seeking the same!
  • jbeans1990
    Options
    I'm 24 and am trying to lose about 20-25 pounds! Feel free to add. Could always use more support :)