What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• StrongHealthyPowerful
    StrongHealthyPowerful Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I learned today that the average pace for a 40 yo female running a 5k is slower than my (so far) average 5k pace...psyched!

http://www.pace-calculator.com/average-5k-pace-by-age-sex.php

Maybe I'm a total idiot, but I totally don't understand this chart! hah. Does this mean that the average 30 y/o woman is running a mile in 11 minutes and 42 seconds?

However you read it, well done! Quite an accomplishment!
  • Sparkle_90
    Sparkle_90 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    pushed myself through a really intense workout session ... at home! it's harder sometimes to motivated myself when I'm not out at the gym, but did it today :D
  • plzsiga
    plzsiga Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ditto, almost.
    Got the belt down to the last notch (-4 notches since starting).
    Two other guys told me they could see I lost weight - that's with man's eyes.
    One of them want the MFP app.
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did 80 consecutive push ups.
  • elv1ra
    elv1ra Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i hopped on my bed and landed on my tablet screen!

... NO BREAKAGE!
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just got taken off blood pressure medication...:drinker:
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean?
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean?

Found it. Never mind. :-)
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 lately...

1. Tried on an outfit that I bought and was going to return due to it being tight, but never got around to it. No need now because it actually FIT :)

2. Got into my first pair of "goal" pants since I fell off the wagon a bit and couldn't wear them anymore...buttoned and zipped after just 3 months :)

Loving the differences in my body ;)
  • nwright612
    nwright612 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I did a 30 second plank this morning with my 37lbs son sitting on my back. lol I'd say that is pretty darn good xD

that's amazing!!!! good job!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I just logged in for my 60th day in a row. :smile:
  • LinOtt
    LinOtt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Actually getting a normal blood pressure reading! Can not remember ever being in the normal range my doctor was saying he might have to put me on tablets but not today!! It is a wonderful feeling
    Would love to be able to post this!
  • alicia0412
    alicia0412 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago I tried on these shorts that didn't fit before I started my fitness journey. They had fit perfectly at the waist! I was really excited about it because they fit me perfectly everywhere else, too. Definitely my cutest pair of shorts. Fast forward to yesterday when I tried to wear them out for the first time... I guess I've lost inches in my thighs because now they look ill-fitted. Bittersweet!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went rock climbing! I'm terrified of heights so I never thought I could do it - helps to be in much better shape!
  • Samby_v1
    Samby_v1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    The cellulite on the backs of my thighs and butt is no more!
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Just purged my size 12 pants and shorts from my closet and am wearing size 10 shorts:smile: Guess I'll have to go shopping for some pants for work that will actually fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!