MFP without friends

Options
1235»

Replies

• George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Possibly one of the best "Introduce yourself" threads I've ever read. Congrats op! :tongue:
  • anglergirl3
    anglergirl3 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Possibly one of the best "Introduce yourself" threads I've ever read. Congrats op! :tongue:

Ditto! I too am looking to inspire and be inspired through health, food and fitness. I have a long road to travel and am fully committed. Seeking knowledgeable and inspirational friends.
  • twikoff
    twikoff Posts: 65 Member
    Options

thanks! and I'd love to take credit for it
    but i was just sitting back with my popcorn and enjoying the show
  • newfie026
    newfie026 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I only have a few friends on MFP, but aside from one person I don't actually know, I am the only one who is faithful and logs on regularly. I logged on for over 400 days in a row, then went to visit my family and couldn't for over two weeks. Having to start at zero again got on my nerves, but I love logging everything. I'm maintaining, for now, but who knows?
  • newfie026
    Options
    I rarely post anything myself, just what MFP does automatically when I log on and exercise and stuff. Once in a blue moon, I may like something or comment, but that is rare.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Sometimes friends can be a double edged sword. But I'd rather have them than an empty MFP account!
  • newfie026
    Options
    Always love Monty Python!!!
  • twikoff
    Options
    Sometimes friends can be a double edged sword. But I'd rather have them than an empty MFP account!

nothing wrong with a double edged sword, if you hold it by the handle
  • Kr1sMar1e
    Kr1sMar1e Posts: 57 Member
    Options

nothing wrong with a double edged sword, if you hold it by the handle

kristen.gif
  • conner67
    conner67 Posts: 7
    Options
    I agree this site does have good information .
    I read time to time just to get the best ideas. I aso go to bodybulding.com theres tons of articles and posts there too that are helpful and the site is freeas well.
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have friends in real life and on facebook...MFP is a tool to lose weight. I am motivated enough to do it by myself and private enough not to share my info with others. We are all different.
  • twikoff
    Options
    since posting this thread.. i have had a decent amount of friend requests
    for someone like me that doesnt follow the forums closely, its good to at least see some peoples activity in my feed
    while it may not be for everyone, i can definitely see the benefit