Options
    Down to 330 lbs and losing. Was 379 in Janurary
  • mr_rat
    mr_rat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm trying again. looking for some motivation and people in the same boat
  • carlos118118
    Options
    Started off near 300, lost around 70 so far. I would love more friend in this range to see how you all do ti and provide motivation. Add me everyone :)
  • grandmonie01
    grandmonie01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to be your friend. I'm at 331 lbs. according to the doctors scales yesterday. I can be very encouraging because I know how much I need it. I'm a great grand mother and would like to be able to take my greatgrands to the park or be outside with them but with the medical problems this weight makes it difficult to get around. It would be nice to have a friend who is facing the same challenges I am. Most of them need to lose less than 50 lbs. I'm proud for them but I need a buddy that we can really relate to each other.
    Before you decide here is my baggage. I am 75 years old. Have rheumatoid arthritis and Parkinson. So the weight along with that has me almost and invalid. I can hardly walk through my small house without giving out of breath and my back hurting so bad I have to make somewhere to sit down. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, I have a terrible back problem Don't get me wrong, I'm not a feel sorry for yourself kind of person. I do believe that not being able to get up and move around as much as I should is probably a big weight loss hindrance. It also creates boredom that makes me want to eat.
    I'm staying under my calories but I've decided that's not enough. Maybe it's the kind of calories I'm eating. What do you think? I'm sure ready to try something different as far as my eating goes. More fresh vegesd. Microwaved, baked or steamed for me. And a lot of baked fish and chicken.
    So, if you would like to try me as a friend I'm here for you.
    My name is Barbara
  • Pinkblondie234
    Pinkblondie234 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was 246 but today weight myself and lost 13lbs! Keep going there was days I struggled but it's paying off now! xx
  • anndawe
    anndawe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started over 300lbs but have made life changes since March. I'm no longer over 300 lbs. The hard work pays off and is totally worth it. Add me if you wish to do so.