• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    What is "eating clean"?
    Brb, eating poptart

why did i read this as "popfart"?

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm..... so clean......

pop-tarts-gone-nutty-frosted-chocolate-peanut-L-IH15qC.jpeg

mmmmmmmm... "nutty"... my favorite
  • I gained weight eating clean. So now I have to figure out how to eat more natural and stay within a reasonable amount of food. Until I started counting calories, I had no idea that I was eating way too much food. I still want to eat more naturally, but I live in the real world and will not be perfect. Progress NOT perfection!!!!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    I wish I could do this. But it hasn't happened yet. Not when I ate whatever foods I wanted, not when I ate low carb, and not now that I'm eating vegan, minimally processed (usually if processed at all it's by me through cooking, dehydration, or blending).

I still have to count my calories to lose weight. I'll probably have to still count to maintain. It's true eating vegan or low carb would probably slow weight gain down a little compared to stuffing my face with cookies, but I still have no working gauge to tell me I've had enough for the day.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    If I am not recording every single thing I eat, then I am overeating. Guaranteed. Eating clean or not, I am a glutton.

Same here. I could eat as "clean" as humanly possible. But if food tastes good, I'm gonna keep eating. And eating. And eating. Clean or dirty, I like food and I have to log meticulously.