Any late 20s-30s without kids? Fur babies totally fine!

Options

Replies

• NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 (gasp!!!!) but deep down I'm a 12 year old boy. Married, no kids, 1 great dane, 1 wiener dog and 1 cat.
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Adding. Do hairy tarantulas count as fur babies?
  • sim_moore
    sim_moore Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have just turned 29 for the 2nd time haha.. No kids or furbabies here.. Looking for some friends and motivation so feel free to add me.

Many Thanks
  • bronizzle
    bronizzle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    24yrs old, university student, 10 year vegetarian, owner of the most beautiful G.S. and recently single! Already 14 pounds down and looking for someone who's interested and open minded! I am a big fan of juicing, vegetarianism, veganism, and someone who is willing to join me in weekly/monthly fitness and health goals! Last week I made a goal of walking 20,000 steps everyday for a wekk, and although it kicked me *kitten*, i loved it!
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Me! 26 years old, no hairless babies... just one tiny white furbaby. :)
  • jlgrebe
    jlgrebe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    28, no kids and will never have any. Two cats, one cattle dog and a Paint horse though! :wink:
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    31, three fur babies, no human babies! Feel free to add me :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    26 and ginger, I know right and no kids
  • jacau
    jacau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    32, no kids whatsoever. Furry ones in the planning though, human ones gotta wait. Redefining my life at the moment, so trying loads of new sports and am playing with eating more healthy in general to change fat for air or more muscle so I can try even cooler stuff ;)

Feel free to add me.
  • FaithsFood
    FaithsFood Posts: 15
    Options
    21 & no babies or furbabies (unfortunately) but please feel free to add me :)
  • lunalee84
    lunalee84 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new and looking for some support. 30 yrs old, no kids.

I don't have 'a lot' of lose ( aiming for 10-15 pound loss) but need motivation with exercise and staying on track.

:)
  • helloreenie
    helloreenie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    26. no babies (yet).
  • Lucylouise86
    Lucylouise86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    want babies, but dont have them at the mo...have two beautiful fur babies in feline form! xx
  • angelaconnett
    Options
    Yep me! Late 30s, no children but 3 dogs and a cat I consider to be my children. :happy:
    Wanting to become more fit so I can run my first 5k in November.
  • AaminahRaks
    AaminahRaks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm not too late to the convo! I'm 26, single, 6 nieces, no kids, one insane 2yr old basset-schnauzer named Josie ;)

Anyone is welcome to add me, a gal can get kinda bored on here pretty easily lol
  • theCaityCat
    theCaityCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, married, and no plans to ever have kids. My family is complete with just a husband and cats and dogs and chickens and tropical fish. Right now we just have a feisty old lady cat (she's been my baby since college), and a 5 y/o black lab who still thinks he's a puppy. Add me if you like. :D
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    28 years old and a cat that is sure she is a dog. Other than that, no kidlets to speak of, yet. Feel free to add me!
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    39, no kids, 1 English bulldog. And he's a riot.
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    yup, me too!

I'm 27, married with no kids. Would love some new friends!
  • LorrsMcD
    LorrsMcD Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    31 y/o veggie from Scotland with over 100lbs to lose. No kids and no plans to have any. No furbabies yet but I see them in my future :) Looking to make new friends.