• HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    :-) this is so nice
    Thanks for posting.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    And you, OP, are an inspiration to be less judgmental and more optimistic. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I was all set to come in here and rip somebody a new one, and now I've got this weird fuzzy feeling. I should probably go to bed before I end up being nice to somebody.

haha best post
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Yeah, I hate that too.

There you are, having an awful day, basking in hate for humanity, wallowing in sorrow if not despair like a giant bowl of extra chocolate Nutella and along comes Wendy or Perky or whateva-her-beauty and breaks into you personal space of darkness. Just to share a little joy and interact. As if. If I wanted to talk to people, I'd work at a drive thru. "You want fries, with that?" No.

Leave me to me. My angst only needs skin turgor for company. :mad:
  • rougenoire
    rougenoire Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Now that wasn't the post I was expecting, go you for not being a teeth sucker and giving her a chance. Maybe we should all do a bit more of that :)

Oh and I am sorting out my nails before I go to the gym next time ,just you know so they don't clash too bad with my bright red face, one day I hope to be able to wear make up to the gym and leave with it still vaguely on my face!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Loves it
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    This is a nice post. It reminds me of a cycling friend that I have. She always wears her makeup and RED lipstick no matter what ...and I like that! As for me no way......I would sweat it off and look like a clown......lol.
  • angelzxy321
    angelzxy321 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Honestly awesome post. You never know someone unless you give them a chance.
  • kguerriere
    kguerriere Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome post
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Love this! Great start to the day :drinker:
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't like a beautiful woman at the gym with her perfect nails, makeup and matching gym clothes?

Awesome Post!!!!!!!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Great post!!! Love the tone, the change in perspective, ALL OF IT!

Awesome read!
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved this! I teared up a little actually (I refuse to blame my PMS hormones for that part.) It is so refreshing to see some positivity on these boards. I love to wear matching outfits and my lipstick to the gym. I refuse to leave my house without looking put together. That's the way my Southern Belle mother raised me - a lady should always look like a lady. So again OP, mad props for a brilliant post! :flowerforyou:
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Not what I was expecting.... You made MY day! What color lip gloss?
  • rcillo219
    rcillo219 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I loved this! A lot of people don't realize that yes, you can wear a full face of makeup, sweat and work your *kitten* off, and look damn good! Some people want to look good and feel good. What's wrong with that? If that's what empowers you to feel good and work hard then go for it! Cheers to all my fellow make-up at the gym ladies! :drinker: :heart:
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You deserve everyone of the compliments included in the responses and I want also compliment your literary skills I could almost insert self into the story...

Enjoy the rest of you day and I hope to hear more from you! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    :heart:

A good reminder not to fall into stereotypes at first glance. Thank you for posting!
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Great Post!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Not what I was expecting.... You made MY day! What color lip gloss?

I actually only have one lip gloss and its brown. It's the cocoa butter one, from The Body Shop.