Friday NSV - Post yours below

Options

Replies

• happyjack1976
    happyjack1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of pants this week that I hadn't worn in 4 years. They fit....and they were a little loose!

:-)
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I bought a couple of blouses a couple of years ago and the company sent one of them in the wrong size. I was feeling very lazy so I never contacted them about the mistake and request an exchange. Last night I wore it for the first time ever to book club.
  • Sonshine1296
    Sonshine1296 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My tight jeans can be pulled down without undoing them.
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ran my fastest 5K distance ever at a group run this week. Felt amazing!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    When I was getting my free shirt after a 5k the lady asked me, "medium?" - I wanted to give her a hug.
    and
    Last week at a store a clerk told me about a great deal on a clearance belt. Size 30. I said that's too small, she said she's trying to ask all the small guys to see if they want it.

1 year ago I was barely fitting into 2XL and wearing 40w pants - - now I'm a Large shirt and 32w --- but in my head I don't feel like a "smaller dude"

These little NSV's certainly make my day :)

I love your NSV's because they are coming from other people. Great going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rausharvey
    rausharvey Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I went to Target yesterday. I fit into size 10 jeans and two medium shirts. :) buzzing
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone! Your NSV's are all so inspiring! Nothing here yet really, but I feel awesome :happy:

Cheers, everyone! :drinker:
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Getting tired of people b*tching at me about eating healthy - "You're in shape, have a couple slices of pizza! Jesus!" etc etc. They don't understand that it requires constant vigilance & carefully planned indulgences to stay in shape at my age (45).

So. this morning I bought a dozen chocolate donuts & put them in the break room - anonymously.

Getting some evil joy out of watching them disappear while I eat my egg white omelet....I do consider that an NSV!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I am wearing size 10 white jeans today. I've lost 22 lbs since April, completed a C25K program, stuck to a regular workout routine, learned to eat consciously and have more energy, strength and confidence in my ability.

On Sunday I am running a 5k. In 5 weeks I'm signed up for Mudderella and in 11 weeks I'm doing the Color Run...I would never sign up for these things in the past...so now I'm super motivated to keep working out.
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I had to move in another notch in my belt.
  • Moses101
    Moses101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a couple I randomly ran into a relative today who was like you're looking skinnier today! First person to notice or at least acknowledge that I've lost weight even though I've lost 24kg in 3 months.

I have only been walking for exercise and yesterday I thought maybe I should running- i could do it for a while without dying which I was soooo excited about. A few months ago I could barely walk down the street and now I can easy walk 6km with a bit of running!!! Loved it!
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing size 16 pants! (2 sizes down from when I started)

And I look hot today! ;):wink::wink: :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing:
  • justsalad
    justsalad Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    a shirt that never fit now fits, and a shirt that used to be too tight is now loose!

and for the first time... in my ENTIRE LIFE - I fit into a size 27 in jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • beanrider
    beanrider Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    1. The label in my jeans says "Slim Fit". Never in my life.
    2. I broke boards with a punch and kick in Judo class. Getting stronger.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Getting tired of people b*tching at me about eating healthy - "You're in shape, have a couple slices of pizza! Jesus!" etc etc. They don't understand that it requires constant vigilance & carefully planned indulgences to stay in shape at my age (45).

So. this morning I bought a dozen chocolate donuts & put them in the break room - anonymously.

Getting some evil joy out of watching them disappear while I eat my egg white omelet....I do consider that an NSV!

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I went to the movies last night (to see Guardians of the Galaxy, YAY!!) and enjoyed some M&M's, popcorn, hotdog, and water. When I got on the scale this morning, I stayed the same weight! I didn't gain! Before I would have eaten SO MUCH FOOD that I would have given up on my new way of life. But now I see every once in awhile I can have treats and not completely get out of control with my new healthy life style.

ME TOO!!! Well...I had popcorn and full calorie soda, but still. WIN!!!
  • justsalad
    justsalad Posts: 132 Member
    Options

ahahahaha that is amazing!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My morning walk is getting to be too easy so I am going to a morning and evening walk of at least 2 miles a piece! :):bigsmile: :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • Shelley8266
    Shelley8266 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Some amazing NSV's here. Well done everyone :-). I'm currently wearing a pair of jeans that didn't fit when I first brought them a few months back. Not even sure I like them now but I'm wearing them coz I can lol.
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    When I looked in the mirror this morning (in an outfit I wear on Fridays a lot) I could really see the inches I've lost in my middle.

That is where I carry most of my weight and I have not kept track of inches, only weight.

This is a HUGE NSV for me :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!