Be honest... you've pooped yourself, haven't you.

Options

Replies

• KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Does 15 yrs old count as full grown adult?

Cliff Notes: Was playing basketball at a local elementary school.
    Suddenly didnt feel well
    Facilities on site were locked and nothing portable.
    Carefully penguin walked all the way home
    Almost made it
    Lost it in the backyard.

Hopefully thats the last time
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I haven't pooped myself, but I have... peed myself... >.< It's not my fault my friends choose to tickle me at the worst times!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Yes. Earlier this year I had the stomach flu. Our bathroom is situated in such a way that you cannot puke in the tub while pooping. So usually it was poop with a bowl in the lap. But, in this instance, the nausea came first, and the force of the vomit caused a terrible, shameful chain reaction.

This is when I figured out my husband was in it for the long haul :wink:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I already shared my sharting story months ago.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Okay I will tell one of my pooping stories.

In 2012 I signed myself and my kids up for a 5k. It was a fun run/walk. They were super excited about it and I was too until I came down with the stomach flu the night before. That morning I told my kids that there is no way we could make it. We had to drive 30 minutes to the parking location, take a bus another 20 minutes to the starting point, and be there at least 30 minutes early. That's almost 3 hours before I would have access to a bathroom.

They cried when they heard that we wouldn't be going. Of course the mommy guilt set in and I decided to just clench my cheeks and go. Everything went fine for the drive and ride, but as we stood at the starting line I began to sweat. It was fall, so people knew something was wrong with me when I ripped off my jacket to show a soaked t-shirt. My stomach started making horrible noises and people moved further away. I decided I HAD to find a porta-potty IMMEDIATELY! Suddenly the starting gun went off and the crowd swept us down the street.

Every step was excruciating to my swollen stomach and my clenched butt cheeks. At the first mile marker my body had enough and just decided to let go. I'll spare the details, but the sweater wrapped around my waist did nothing to disguise what happened. We finished the long slow 3.2 mile walk, grabbed a breakfast bag and hobbled to the bus to go to our car. The stench and the whispers were enough to make me want to die.

We survived and I will never forget my kids' first 5k.

Oh you poor thing! *LOL* Bet your kids never whined to do a 5K again :)
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I saw this pop up on my feed and thought "I wonder if Odus has seen this thread yet"....
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

I didnt see it
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I pooped having my second baby if that counts? Lol, they tell you to push into your bum like you need to poop, so I did and I pooped lol. With intense cardio I do get the urge to poop though but havent ever do it!

This does not count. Child labor is exempt from the inappropriate poops. It's perfectly appropriate.

Sorry... keep working on pooping yourself in public, though! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    I used to consider it a good night of drinking if i pooped my bed.....
  • odusgolp
    Options

It was fabulous.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you need to go all in to get a seat on the subway....
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Yes. Inappropriate...omg, yes. Still not confident enough to share the story, though.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I pooped having my second baby if that counts? Lol, they tell you to push into your bum like you need to poop, so I did and I pooped lol. With intense cardio I do get the urge to poop though but havent ever do it!

This does not count. Child labor is exempt from the inappropriate poops. It's perfectly appropriate.

Sorry... keep working on pooping yourself in public, though! YOU CAN DO IT!

It's not appropriate when your wife is giving birth in the front seat of the car! I had to clean that up! :laugh:
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Last time was about 10 years ago. I ate so much during a birthday party at a clubhouse, I lost it even before I stepped into the shower room (also where the toilets are). Let's just say I left a trail leading to the cubicle I occupied. And there were lots of tears.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Does 15 yrs old count as full grown adult?

Cliff Notes: Was playing basketball at a local elementary school.
    Suddenly didnt feel well
    Facilities on site were locked and nothing portable.
    Carefully penguin walked all the way home
    Almost made it
    Lost it in the backyard.

Hopefully thats the last time

NOT TRUE!!
    He doesn't know me like that!
    I'll make my own notes thank you!
  • _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I honestly never have. #TheUpsideOfConstipation? :laugh:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    yes I have. I use to have an extreme fear of doing number 2 in public washrooms. so yes more then once
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Shart harppens...
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    *kitten* myself on a plane. But, my friends all know that story now. No thank you, tiny bottles of alcohol.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Only twice --

#1 had the flu - should have puked in the trash so I could use the toilet as well, but, alas, I was puking in the toilet... I may have gotten some on the trash, so there's always that..... :blushing:

#2 I was pregnant. In my son's nursery cleaning and oops..... I chalk it up to being pregnant. Never happened before and hasn't happened since, but my husband was unimpressed when he was using the Little Green Machine to clean poop out of our child's carpet BEFORE our child even arrived.....:noway:

Now, if this was the have you ever peed yourself thread.... Well, there's not enough time in the day. Every. Single. 5K I ran last year I peed myself, one of the 5Ks this year - at mile 1.5 :angry: and had to run the last 1.6 in soaking wet pants and sneakers... :grumble: On occassion if I am doing a hard training run... The list goes on and on. I'm blaming that on the baby, too...:sad: