Be honest... you've pooped yourself, haven't you.

Options

Replies

• siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    im now starting to wonder if that smell is me.....
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    yes, once in my car. just suddenly came upon me and there was nothing I could do about. drove home with my butt in the air.

I had a friend, now passed on, that used to have that happen on a regular basis. Then he would call me @ work and tell me, giving me all the details. Can't tell you how hard it was to try to not laugh hysterically and I have a very loud laugh. Lucky I didn't get fired. You asking this makes me miss him and his antics.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I honestly cannot think of a time that this has happened. There have been MANY close calls (new Tex Mex places pop up all over the place and you don't know the good ones from the bad until you try them!), but I have always made it to a facility before the worst happened!
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Peed myself while waiting in a long line for a baked potato. People had to walk through the puddle to get their potato :embarassed:

Haven't pooped myself...yet. But I expect it to happen sometime soon.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Shouldnt this thread be titled?:

A guide to get you started on your path to Poopypants
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Okay I will tell one of my pooping stories.

In 2012 I signed myself and my kids up for a 5k. It was a fun run/walk. They were super excited about it and I was too until I came down with the stomach flu the night before. That morning I told my kids that there is no way we could make it. We had to drive 30 minutes to the parking location, take a bus another 20 minutes to the starting point, and be there at least 30 minutes early. That's almost 3 hours before I would have access to a bathroom.

They cried when they heard that we wouldn't be going. Of course the mommy guilt set in and I decided to just clench my cheeks and go. Everything went fine for the drive and ride, but as we stood at the starting line I began to sweat. It was fall, so people knew something was wrong with me when I ripped off my jacket to show a soaked t-shirt. My stomach started making horrible noises and people moved further away. I decided I HAD to find a porta-potty IMMEDIATELY! Suddenly the starting gun went off and the crowd swept us down the street.

Every step was excruciating to my swollen stomach and my clenched butt cheeks. At the first mile marker my body had enough and just decided to let go. I'll spare the details, but the sweater wrapped around my waist did nothing to disguise what happened. We finished the long slow 3.2 mile walk, grabbed a breakfast bag and hobbled to the bus to go to our car. The stench and the whispers were enough to make me want to die.

We survived and I will never forget my kids' first 5k.

OH DEAR...that is parenting for ya! The things we do for our kiddos!
  • Coltsforlife
    Options
    lol ,I guess im lucky
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Of course I have!

back in 2003

On my way to college - farting in the car (as usual)
    Almost to school felt a big ole fart coming on, gave the good old lean to let er rip.
    As i sat leaned back into sitting posotion... I realized that fart was exceptionally wet and stanky.

As soon as I got to school (5 or so mins later) I went straight to the mens room, cleaned myself off, threw my fabulous garfield the cat boxers now covered in poop into the trash.

I almost felt bad for the garbage folk that would have to empty it.
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Once in the 3rd grade.. I'm so happy to say it hasnt happened since!!
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    At the office, pains hit, open the bathroom door, the sphincter knows we're close. Yank the pants down, sit down, ahhh pleasant release... damn the dress shirt got some friendly fire ... whelp guess it's casual Wednesday
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,592 Member
    Options
    Lol, if one engages in drinking a lot of protein shakes and taking creatine, it's GONNA happens sometime. No shame from me, of course I have.

One of the worst displays I've ever seen by someone else though was when I first started lifting. A real "hole in the wall" gym with very basic equipment. Anyway guy was squatting with a respectable weight. There were about 5 of us in the gym at the time. Then we hear big fart. As the guy starts ascending in his squat, he craps all over himself. Ah, but he continued till he finished his reps. He then went into the bathroom, apparently stripped off his clothing, we hear some water rushing, and then he comes back out (looking sans underwear) in his sweats, then goes on to the leg press to finish his leg work. Gym stank till the next day. That week I went and joined Gold's.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Never order pizza with chorizo and garlic on it, unless you're at home.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Lol, if one engages in drinking a lot of protein shakes and taking creatine, it's GONNA happens sometime. No shame from me, of course I have.

One of the worst displays I've ever seen by someone else though was when I first started lifting. A real "hole in the wall" gym with very basic equipment. Anyway guy was squatting with a respectable weight. There were about 5 of us in the gym at the time. Then we hear big fart. As the guy starts ascending in his squat, he craps all over himself. Ah, but he continued till he finished his reps. He then went into the bathroom, apparently stripped off his clothing, we hear some water rushing, and then he comes back out (looking sans underwear) in his sweats, then goes on to the leg press to finish his leg work. Gym stank till the next day. That week I went and joined Gold's.

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

HE FINISHED HIS REPS?!?!

That is dedication....
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Yep, not recently though. IBS is really a horrible friend:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Went out to lunch with my 82 year old grandma and had soda, chicken strips and fries about 8 months ago. Now, my grandma has diverticulitis among many other digestive issues. As a kid, I remember her having accidents all the time. She kept a spare set of clothes in the car and her accidents always seemed to happen when I was with her. I always followed close behind her as we went in the closest McDonald's or convenient store bathroom to clean up.

So, on that fateful day, on the way home from lunch, I felt the urge and started driving a little faster to get home. About 2 miles from home it started, I pulled over, found a bush and took care of business. My underwear did not make it home. :laugh: My grandma at 82, while laughing her head off, brought me napkins and wipes. When my mom got home for the day, my grandma, who has Alzheimer's and manages to forget everything, couldn't wait to tell her.

It is so funny because she won't remember what happened yesterday but remembers "That day you crapped your pants". If nothing else I am glad I gave my grandma a story to smile about.

ETA: grammar errors
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I always kept the gopher in it's hole.

There was a time I woke up "out of nowhere" with the last thing I remember being at the bar talking to the bartender. I walked into my bathroom and it looked like a murder scene...just not with blood. My back felt kind of crusty too, so I turned around to look at my reflection in the mirror....:sick:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,592 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

HE FINISHED HIS REPS?!?!
    Not kidding. Dude just kept going. Think he did like 4 more. Me and the others weren't only shocked, but gagging from the smell.
    Gahhh, I just gagged again from visually thinking about it again.

IDEA Fitness member
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you need to go all in to get a seat on the subway....
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think I love you! You are so clever!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, if only this topic had been posted two weeks ago I could have at least bragged that the last occurrence was in third grade. The worst part is in both instances there was absolutely NO warning. At least as an adult I was able to keep the damage to a minimum. I was working in my classroom this last time, luckily it's summer and there was absolutely no one around so there were no witnesses to my shame :embarassed: .

I did have to tell my husband when I got home though, mostly because I've laughed repeatedly about the story of him sharting himself in the middle of class in high school, while wearing WHITE denim shorts, so it was only fair. Lucky for him as a metallica boy in the 90's he had the requisite flannel, that thing comes in handy in so many emergencies.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    *kitten* happens. Literally. Yes, I'm not proud, but it's happened.

Jeff... have anything to add here?

At this time, i am choosing not to share any stories i *might* have publicly. A apologised for the comforter. The washing machine did it's job. Enough said.

ETA: When i am ready to share, odus hears it first.