Do i have to be upset part 2

Options

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    This comment isn't really geared just at you, but what happened to people actually talking about things. This all happened via text messages? Technology the downfall of conversation.

Agreed. Face to face is best (clearly not an option here so I will not judge).
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Guy has a fight with his mother and just wants some time to be alone.

Yeah, great reason to break up. At least he didn't lose a supportive partner.

0/10 would not bang this guy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edit: I meant the boyfriend... not Brett... 10/10 would definitely bang Brett :wink:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Heaven forbid that he was dealing with any serious issues or depression.
  • Chibukalu908
    Options

I feel really good about my decision and I am convinced that his story about fighting with mom was lie.even if it was true,the fight happened Tuesday night and we were supposed to meet today. woudn`t that be plenty of time to cool off? If the roles where reversed and I had fight with my mom then I woudn`t wait to get away from her and take trip to see my SO as it would be a great way to take my mind off it
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options

And she's losing a coward who doesn't respond to her calls or texts and uses this as an excuse to not follow through with previously made plans, and very likely a guy who is too cowardly to actually TALK TO HER that he's not happy and wants to break up and instead opts for the plan of least resistance.

So in other words, she's not losing much - she's losing the emotional maturity of a 7-year-old.
  • Chibukalu908
    Options
    Called it! Well actually I don't even remember if I responsed to yesterday's thread...but I totally mentally called it.
    That sucks OP, but he sounds like a lame duck anyway. On to better things!
    `

thank you
  • Chibukalu908
    Options

And she's losing a momma's boy who doesn't respond to her calls or texts and uses this as an excuse to not follow through with previously made plans.

So in other words, she's not losing much.

this:love:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

And she's losing a coward who doesn't respond to her calls or texts and uses this as an excuse to not follow through with previously made plans, and very likely a guy who is too cowardly to actually TALK TO HER that he's not happy and wants to break up and instead opts for the plan of least resistance.

So in other words, she's not losing much - she's losing the emotional maturity of a 7-year-old.

And he is losing a girl who acts 19, cannot give him space when he needs it, and ends a relationship over a change in plans.

*shrug* Both sound better off.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

I agree with you, however it doesn't really seem like either of them are emotionally ready for a relationship.

well what is done is done. No take backs.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

And he is losing a girl who acts 19, cannot give him space when he needs it, and ends a relationship over a change in plans.

*shrug* Both sound better off.

I need and want your attention right NOW. f whatever your going through and come see me now. LOL

29 year old right?
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Obviously I don't know you or your situation, but I'm thinking very likely that this has nothing to do with his "fight" with him mom and everything to do with he just doesn't feel like doing this long distance thing anymore. He's decided that he didn't want to come see you - it was probably fun at the beginning but the newness has worn off and he doesn't know how to tell you that.

So in claiming that he had a fight with his mom, he doesn't have to be the bad guy who is canceling plans that you have made and have had to make arrangements for. He can blame it on his mom and he doesn't have to shoulder the fault.

A guy who is into you and is emotionally mature will have some consideration and TELL YOU what's going on - not sneak around and make excuses like a child.

Listen to the older women. We've heard all the stories before. lol
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Try and work it out. You both sound really high maintenance and deserve each other. You posted this on here for all to see, so you love drama and I would bet your life together would be full of drama.

She is in drama queen heaven with all the attention today.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Try and work it out. You both sound really high maintenance and deserve each other. You posted this on here for all to see, so you love drama and I would bet your life together would be full of drama.

She is in drama queen heaven with all the attention today.

I need something to pass the time at work.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    If all he said was "farewell" then you gave him exactly what he wanted... You to end the relationship so that he didn't have to.

This x100!
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    So you were being a drama queen and gave the BS saying of I think we should part ways to try to get what you want and he didn't fight you...mean what you say and say what you mean. Just sayin' also just stop and move on, find someone who doesn't have drama like that and who doesn't put up with drama like that from you.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options

Exactly :smile:
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options

Doesn't matter, he's a coward!
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Were you looking for this guy to beg and cry for you. Do men do that? I think that is unheard of around my ways.